• 12 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:29 PM

TEASER:
http://www.tmundergr...-Begins-(Teaser)

Post-Production Thread:
http://www.tmoaradio...read.php?t=1223

Email:
LC.CrossCut49@gmail.com

Audition Line: You must pay for your consequences...with your life.

Well, my movie "Construction Begins" is in the final stage of production. The only thing I need to do is VOs, and with a 10 minute movie, that may take a little bit.

Anyways, here are the official VO's. If your interested, dont be shy, drop me a line on either my TMU account (CrossCut49), my TMOA Forums account, or my Email (Located above)

VO #1:
Male voice, early 30s/late 20s - Regular voice, proposing - so someone who can handle a romantic mood would be nice
LENGTH: 2-4 Scenes

VO #2
:
Cidney Webber is the one being proposed too. Also needs to be romantic, and obviously Female.
LENGTH: 1 Scene

VO #3:
Police Officer #1, needs to have an authority voice
LENGTH: 1 Scene

VO #4:
Police Officer #2, needs to have an authority voice
LENGTH: 1-2 scenes

VO #5:
Police Officer #3, need to have an authority voice
LENGTH: 1-2 Scenes

VO #6:
Scientist/Teacher, looks a little like Albert Einstein, so he should be a wise man/wise voice. Can be a mad scientist that's not mad, that'd be just fine :)
LENGTH: 3-5 scenes

VO #7:
Dieing person, needs to be able to handle an awkward dieing role.
LENGTH:3 lines about

VO #8:
Mafic member, voice needs to be at least SOMEWHAT mafia-like. This guy has about 5 scenes, I'm not in the game so im not completely positive right now. It shouldn't be TOO demanding of a role.

Should be able to carry an evil voice, as most of the scenes are of evil kind.
LENGTH: 5 Scenes

VO #9: MC/Construction
Despite being the Main Character, this isn't too demanding of a role. The movie is an action/horror, so it's based mostly on the scenes scariness rather then VO's.

Needs to be able to have a threatening voice. VO number 1 is similar, just a little deeper and more threatening.
LENGTH: 3-6 scenes.

========================

Most VO's are about 3 lines, I may possibly even have a few with 1 line. They may also be about 1 scene. All VO's need to be male, excluding VO #2.

BTW, dont worry, I DID write the VO's already in case your wondering. I'm just not completely judging or jumping to conclusions because im not positive on the final results quite yet.

Thanks a lot to anyone willing to help me out =).

#42 squirrelygirl

squirrelygirl

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 12:09 PM

The movie is titled The Ring of Time It is based on my fantasy novel. I'm releasing the moive in episodes. The first episode is aproximately 30 min.

I'm am looking for Voice Overs for these characters:

Female Roles:

Sarah Donovan - age 13 - witch in training - major role

Melinda Blackwood - age 13 - witch in training - Sarah's roommate - supporting role

Loretta Donovan - Sarah's mother - minor role - 9 lines total - only appears in first episode

Wendella - school secretary - minor role - 3 lines total in first episode - appears spuratically throughout series

Dean Aldwinkle - dean of magical school (Rose Hall) - 13 lines total in first episode - appears spuratically throughout series

Male Roles:

Sam Donovan - Sarah's twin brother - wizard in training - major role

Pat Betelnut - Sam's roommate - wizard in training - supporting role

Michael Donovan - Sam and Sarah's father - minor role - 4 lines total - only appears in first episode

Cecil Demartis - wizard in charge of the welfare of Sam and Sarah Donovan - cranky old man - 20 lines in first episode - appears spuratically throughout series

Let me know if you are interested in any of these parts and I'll send along a copy of the script for you to look over. Either pm me or drop me an email, sbmartinbooks@live.com

Thank you!:flowers:

#43 SimVik91

SimVik91

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 11:51 PM

The Punisher

Here's the plot: Frank Castle was a former military veteran who one day witnessed his beloved wife and two children getting killed in cold blood by a mob hit. Now, he is an unstoppable one-man army waging war on every piece of criminal scum plaguing New York City's streets. Watch him take center-stage in this dark, violent and action-filled movie, aimed for adults.

I'm just looking for someone to play the lead character at the moment.

Character:

Name: Frank Castle (The Punisher)
Lines: 15
LEAD

Sample line from the movie: "My wife bled out later on the operating table, her heart a gaping hole her life drained through. Whenever i get careless, that yearning in her eyes creeps up and brings me to my knees."

This is not a young, hip Punisher. This is a man who has gone through most of his life, maybe 30 years!, killing people. Make him sound scary (not "Batman from the Dark Knight-movie"-scary, it was a bit too much in my opinion ) and "old" (not 80+ years old of course ).

So here's your chance in being THE PUNISHER himself! Send me a pm if you are interested, or have any questions.

#44 Jake

Jake

Rapid Fire Studios Writer

• Members
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 11:54 PM

Heres whos in it so far and here is who I need

The movie is named Cheyenne.

Bezzer- Justin Grey
josephkw- Dr. Yang/Lopez/Officer Doyle
TFoster-Al
iiclone- Richard Tucci
macwemyss: Max Davis
The Monk- Frank
rjb2112- Anchor
raved: Civilian #1
kuroken- Tommy Henderson
Shoshi- Charlotte Maisie
BenTuttle1990- Capt. Riley

Name: Al
Lines: 45
LEAD
TAKEN-TFoster

Name: Anchor
Lines: 2
SMALL
TAKEN: rjb2112

Name: CAPT. Riley
Lines: 5
SMALL
TAKEN- BenTuttle1990

Name: Charlotte Maisie
Lines: 5
SMALL
TAKEN- Shoshi

Name: Civilian #1
Lines: 1
SMALL
TAKEN: raved

Name: DR. Yang
SMALL
TAKEN- Josephkw

Name: Eloise
SMALL

Name: Esteban
Lines: 6
SMALL

Name: Frank
Lines: 20
MEDIUM
TAKEN- TheMonk

Name: Juan
Lines: 3
SMALL

Name: Justin Grey
Lines: 8
MEDIUM
TAKEN- Bezzer

Name: Lopez
Lines: 1
SMALL
TAKEN- Josephkw

Name: Max Davis
SMALL
Taken: macwemyss

Name: Officer Doyle
Lines: 7
SMALL
TAKEN- josephkw

Name: Officer O'Donnell
SMALL

Name: Petra
Lines: 21
LARGE

Name: Richard Tucci
SMALL
TAKEN- iiclone

Name: Sammy
SMALL

Name: SRG. Edwards
SMALL

Name: Sydney Ellis
SMALL

Name: Tommy Henderson
MEDIUM
TAKEN- josephkw
Jake :mellow:

#45 squirrelygirl

squirrelygirl

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:42 AM

The movie is titled The Ring of Time It is based on my fantasy novel. I'm releasing the moive in episodes. The first episode is aproximately 30 min.

I'm am looking for Voice Overs for these characters:

Female Roles:

Sarah Donovan - age 13 - witch in training - major role

Melinda Blackwood - age 13 - witch in training - Sarah's roommate - supporting role

Loretta Donovan - Sarah's mother - minor role - 9 lines total - only appears in first episode

Wendella - school secretary - minor role - 3 lines total in first episode - appears spuratically throughout series

Dean Aldwinkle - dean of magical school (Rose Hall) - 13 lines total in first episode - appears spuratically throughout series

Male Roles:

Sam Donovan - Sarah's twin brother - wizard in training - major role

Pat Betelnut - Sam's roommate - wizard in training - supporting role

Michael Donovan - Sam and Sarah's father - minor role - 4 lines total - only appears in first episode

Cecil Demartis - wizard in charge of the welfare of Sam and Sarah Donovan - cranky old man - 20 lines in first episode - appears spuratically throughout series

Let me know if you are interested in any of these parts and I'll send along a copy of the script for you to look over. Either pm me or drop me an email, sbmartinbooks@live.com

Thank you!:flowers:

I have amended the roles. The ones already taken appear in red. The roles open are black.

There are still 4 roles left all female.

Sarah Donovan - age 13 - you do not have to be 13 for this role only sound young, she is a main character, but experience is not entirely necessary.

Loretta - mother of Sam and Sarah

Wendella - school secretary

Dean Aldwinkle - school dean (kind of like the principle or headmistress)

In case anyone is wondering I'll give you a little heads up on what the movie is about:

In the beginning there were three worlds - the world of light, the world of darkness, and Earth. In the 300s a group of witches and wizards fleeing persecution created a fourth, magical world. The world of Nouve Terra. This is the setting.

Sam and Sarah Donovan, 13 year old twins, grew up in a typical suburban neighborhood living relatively normal lives with their parents until one night when their door explodes in a cascade of splinted wood. The unseen intruders shout strange words that the children do not understand. Their parents fight valiently, but in the end the children are save by Andreas, a werewolf who works for the Magical Creature Protection Angency while their parents perish.
They are then taken before a man who calls himslef the Executor. This is Cecil Demartis. It is his job to care for the welfare of orphaned witch and wizard children.
As the children struggle to believe the strange old man he reveals that not only are they the children of magical parents they are in fact from a different world and now they must be sent to a boarding school.
Before they can argue Andreas wisks them through a doorway and they find themsleves in a typical school office. After meeting the dean they are seperated and sent to their seperate doorm rooms where they meet their new roommates and soon to be only friends.
Sam has a bit of an anger meltdown over the events while Sarah accepts that these are things she can not control.
The following morning the children meet the man who will be tutoring them in magical studies. He is the strange and eccentric Professor Peachbroom.

That's about it for the first episode. The screenplay is being adapted from my novel. It is aprox 265 pages, which is why I'm releasing this in 30 min episodes.

Please let me know if you are interested in any of the remaining parts.

Thank you! :biggrin:

#46 jjnelson222

jjnelson222

Man with the Wooden Gun

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:32 PM

You Afraid of the Dark?
I'm now casting Episode 1 of You Afraid of the Dark? The Episode is entitled The Tale of Riddles in the Dark.

In the episode two kids are chased into an old cave by a bully. While in the cave they meet Carter's Ghost. Will they escape??

Red Characters: Members of the Midnight Society. In every episode for very short time.
Blue Characters: Not in every episode. Play major part in episode.

Cast

Gary - Bentuttle10
Character Info:Minor character. Leader of the Midnight Society. Teenage Male, Approx. 19 Years Old.
(He will be appearing in every episode at the beginning and the end; doesn't actually play a big part in the tale)

Steve
Character Info: Minor Character. Newest member of the Midnight Society. He's like the bully of the group. Teenage Male, Approx. 18 years old.
Lines: 13
(Pretty much same as Gary and other members of the Midnight Society)

Amy
Character Info: Minor Character. Member of the Midnight Society. She is a "smart-aleck". Teenage Female, Approx. 18
(Same as other Midnight Society members)

Samantha
Character Info: Minor Character. Member of the Midnight Society. Teenage Female, Also 18

Jeff
Character Info: Minor Character. Member of the Midnight Society. Nerdy Teenage Male. About 18.
Lines: 4

Adam
Character Info: Minor Character. Member of the Midnight Society. Gary's younger brother, Teenage Male. About 17.
Lines: 3(one word lines) will have more in future episodes.

Pete
Character Info: Lead Character. Smart, nerdy teen.
Lines: 37
Sample Line: "That doesn't sound like Billy. Let's get out of here!"

Charlie
Character Info: Lead Character. Pete's best friend. Regular teen male.
Lines: 26(One long one)
Sample Line: "Ooh, maybe it's Carter's Ghost."

Billy
Character Info: Minor Character. School bully. Obnoxious teen male.
Lines: 10
Sample Line: "Hey geek! Did you finish my chemistry homework?"

Carter's Ghost
Character Info: Minor Character. Ghost of an old hermit. Old man.
Lines: 17
Sample Line: "What are you doing in my caves?!"

The sample line for the Midnight Society members is this: "Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society, I call this story, The Tale of Riddles in the Dark."

So just pm me if you're interested! Or you can message me on Skype. Add me: jjnelson222
Hector and Dale
Starring OnlyRevolutions, JazzX, and Harb40

#47 SimVik91

SimVik91

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:48 PM

Hey everyone, I'm done shooting all scenes for episode 1 of The Punisher, which I'm planning on making into a series. I'm now looking for great VA for the series. The role of The Punisher, akà Frank Castle, is not up for casting though, but I hope you'll be interested in auditioning for one of the other characters I've got planned for the series. So far I've completed the script (and shooting of) the first episode. Anyways, here goes:

Roles needed:

Name: Kathryn O'Brien
Bio: CIA agent with a shady past. Smart, sexy female that enjoys kicking ass and ****ing bad-boys. Has a thing for The Punisher.
Lines: 12
Audition Line: "You know, he is in great shape for a guy his age. I wonder if he's got a big dick?"
SUPPORTING CHARACTER
Open or Not: OPEN

Name: Robert Bethell
Bio: A cool, welltrained CIA agent. The boss of O'Brien.
Lines: 12
Audition Line: "He's more than we could possibly have hoped for."
SUPPORTING CHARACTER

Name: Microchip (Micro)
Bio: A fat man wearing glasses, yet he can be very intimidating if need be. Very good with computers. Used to work with The Punisher (as in helping him kill people).
Lines: 17
Audition Line: "He goes there once a year. It's the one place and time I could be sure of finding him."
SUPPORTING CHARACTER

Name: Mafia dude (no name).
Bio: Typical, mafia soldier. I hope someone can make an italian accent for this one, though it is not required at all. After all, he's just gonna be cannon-fodder
Audition Line: "YOU FUCKIN' KILLED A HUNDRED-YEAR-OLD-MAN!!"
EXTRA

Name: CIA computer dude.
Bio: CIA computer dude.
Audition Line: "Sir, I'm going to have to cut the feed, nasa is getting a little bit antsy..."
EXTRA

As you surely have noticed, if reading through thr audition lines for the characters: Yes, there is, for some characters, quite a lot of cursing. I hope this won't be a problem, and I promise you that it is for the sake of realism, not just to shock people.

If you are interested, or have any questions about, any of these roles, please reply in this thread or send me a pm :)

#48 SimVik91

SimVik91

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 12:14 AM

Or send me an e-mail at: giantpigtamer@hotmail.com

#49 Killian

Killian

...From the darkness, I return...

• Administrators
  • 2,752 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:40 PM

Odyssey: Season One Episode Two: Stigmata
Casting Call

Uncast Guest Star Roles
MCDONALD: 28 LINES:
(By-the-book career police officer on a vacation planet; out of his depth during the course of the episode)
“I can't confirm or deny anything at this stage, sir; our investigations are still ongoing...”

HIGH ELDER CANUDIL: 3 LINES (Small line count in this episode; will be required again later in the series for a slightly more substantial guest role)
(Cultured, intelligent voice)
“It’s always an honour to see a man of such bearing and presence as yourself, Captain”

Extras
ACOLYTE: 3 LINES:
“I'm sorry to disturb you, your eminence, but this has just arrived for you...”

AIDE: 4 LINES:
“Captain Ryan, sir. He says he's here to see you.”

ANGRY BYSTANDER #1: 2 LINES:
“You don't frighten me...”

ANGRY BYSTANDER #2: 2 LINES:
“They can't stop us! There's only two of them!”

COP #1: 6 LINES:
“Well, it's obvious, isn't it?”

COP #2: 3 LINES:
“There's an elderly gentleman here who insists on seeing you.”

FATHER RUNCIE: 2 LINES:
(Middle aged voice)
“I'm sorry, but I can't accept even being in the same AREA…”

FATHER GRAVES: 2 LINES:
(Middle aged voice)
“Welcome to Princeps, Captain! It's a pleasure to have such a distinguished guest!”

None of the roles above are necessarily male only (with the obvious exception of the two Fathers, of course!), so ladies, feel free if you so desire :).

If you’re interested in one of the roles, please e-mail an OGG/WAV or MP3 format of the lines (named for the part in question) to my usual place of residence (which is killian_wolfsinger(at)hotmail.com, if you weren’t aware) and I’ll check ‘em out. Due to current network and time constraints, I am not available for Skype transfer of lines except in extreme circumstances.

All guest roles will need to be recorded and returned by end of March.

Thanks.

#50 cecil_evans

cecil_evans

The Oldest Newbie

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 11:53 PM

In this modern, computerized world, how can we know if we are truly safe? Not only are you physically threatened, but your sensitive financial and personal data is also at risk. 'Respect My Securitay' will keep you and your data safe. Never mind those ugly rumors that they sometimes resort to extreme, unorthodox methods.

So, I’m posting this, not only as a casting call, but to give you an idea of what it’s all about. Respect My Securitay is an campy action flick with a little something extra.

Here are the characters:

Mark Gladstone. Large Part. ~20 lines.
Runs a small accounting firm, Gladstone and Phelps CPA. Story opens with him finding his office has been the victim of a computer attack. His company information has been hacked. Gladstone is in his late thirties/early forties. He’s a smoker, a drinker, a bit of a womanizer, and perhaps not exactly an ‘honest’ businessman. It would be a great part for Jeremy Piven. If anybody knows him, tell his people to call my people. :)
Audition lines:
Here he is replying to a cop who said there doesn’t seem to be any signs of a break-in. “That's a good thing, because I’ve got files onsite that would be very interesting to the right people.”
Here responding to bad news about his company’s security. “Great! How am I supposed to stay protected, Miss Sweet? It is Miss Sweet?”

Chloe Sweet. Large Part. ~20 lines.
Sexy saleswoman for the high tech security company ‘Respect My Securitay’. She is determined to sell Gladstone ALL the security products R.M.S. has to offer. Chloe is in her thirties and should be played with some defiant spunk! No wallflower is Chloe Sweet. Picture Jennifer Anniston with red hair. If you know HER, tell her she can call me direct.
Audition lines:
Talking to Gladstone, trying to calm him. “Don't be upset with the police, Mark. There's nothing the local authorities can do. That hacker could have been in China for all we know.”
Laying out her line of products, and maybe trying to scare him a little. “HackSlasher protects your personal and company data. DucketBucket is covering your finances. IntruderAlert keeps your office safe. But what about you?”

Duck Slater. Medium Part. ~12 lines.
Hacker. Thief. Second-story man. Dirty, filthy scumbag. Slater is an over-caffeinated twenty-something. He talks to himself a lot, and fantasizes about being an international jewel thief. I’d love to tattoo Zac Efron, get him high and let him do this part. Or maybe YOU would like to try it on.
Audition lines:
Responding to the Narrator describing him. “Hey! Who you calling a scumbag? There's a certain something that's noble about being a thief.”
Talking to himself, about himself. “Duck Slater, international jewel thief, prepares for his latest caper. Because hacking is fun, but nothing beats climbing up a drainpipe and breaking into a building.”

Narrator. Medium Part. ~12 lines.
Deep, documentary, matter-of-fact style voice. Like Rod Serling from Twilight Zone, or the guy from Dragnet. Just the facts, ma’am. He holds the whole thing together, and gives us a little exposition.
Audition lines:
"Issaquah, quaint suburb of Seattle. Home to Darrin 'Duck' Slater. Hacker. Thief. Second-story man. Dirty, filthy scumbag."
"Meet Mark Gladstone, CPA. Senior partner in the accounting firm of Gladstone and Phelps."

Bit parts:
A male cop, a female cop, and a 911 operator, all of which have only a couple of lines. If you want easy work, these are the roles for you. No audition necessary.

There’s one more part, but I’m taking it. It’s the role of the owner of Respect My Securitay. He’s the boss, who better to play him than a studio head. :)

I hope I can get some interest in this project. It’s a campy action/suspense flick with a little something extra. PM me if you’d like a role, and i'll let you know if you need to audition. I know most of your work from WATCHING lots of your movies.

#51 Guest_Dewdrop_*

Guest_Dewdrop_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2009 - 04:21 AM

Hello everyone! I am a director that has come outside of my regular machinima engine realm, to look for voice actors! I feel that in my community, which is the sims, the voice actors are painfully over used, and I believe that there are other people out there with just as much, if not more talent that deserve reccognition as well. I'm in the process of making a movie that will be released into several parts. The main idea is not something t hats typical in my community (Think American Beauty and Lolita), and I've wanted to try something against the grain and something that's not typical of videos with the sims 2. Well I am in need of three voices which are listed below. I really hope someone responds because I see such incredible talent here!:thumbup1:

Please PM or email me at: crashdresser@hotmail.com with your audition. That you all so much!:clap:

Name: Joseph Humphrey
Nationality: North American
Description of Character: One of the two central characters/ He takes on an infatuation with the daughter of his new neighbor (Ephebophilia).
Size of role: Major
Number of lines: Many
Audition Line: (annoyed) John, I wouldn't say goodbye to the old bat if you gave me a double bonus and a company car.

Name: Julia Simmons
Nationality: North American
Description of Character: Mother of the main character. She has some decieving motives against her daughter.
Size of role: Major
Number of lines: Many
Audition Line: (in a sarcastic tone) Good morning my little slacker

Name: Andreas Ortiz
Nationality: North American/Colombian
Description of Character: The father of the main character
Size of role: Minor
Number of lines: About 9
Audition Line: (caring and soft) Are you sure that you feel comfortable being there?

#52 Dulci

Dulci

Staring Contest Champion

• Administrators
  • 4,853 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 March 2009 - 11:29 PM

Hi Dewdrop. I'm sure many of us would like to take a peek at some of your past work - do you have any links for us? :) Or feel free to add any of your videos to our movie site: www.tmunderground.com

And welcome to TMU!

On an unrelated topic, I need two volunteers, if possible, to each do one of these lines today or tomorrow:

"Im sorry sir, he's dead"
"Don't talk mother f***er, just run!!"

#53 Jake

Jake

• Members
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 11:38 PM

I need two volunteers, if possible, to each do one of these lines today or tomorrow:

"Im sorry sir, he's dead"
"Don't talk mother f***er, just run!!"

Letme guess, Mefune's trailer comp, where do we send in the lines?:drool: I mostly prefer sending them through skype. :) plus we should have more info on how to say it and if it a male or female saying it!:turned:

Jake:sweatdrop:

#54 Dulci

Dulci

Staring Contest Champion

• Administrators
  • 4,853 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 March 2009 - 11:43 PM

Male or female, it doesn't matter. Age matters though - please be over 18.

#55 Jake

Jake

• Members
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 11:57 PM

Okay, can I send it to u through skype? And do u want it funny?

#56 Dulci

Dulci

Staring Contest Champion

• Administrators
  • 4,853 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 March 2009 - 12:15 AM

Thanks for the offer, but the lines have been filled already.

#57 Benjamin Tuttle

Benjamin Tuttle

Fruit Basket!

• Moderators
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 03:48 AM

Casting call for a entry in the Mefune Akira's Trailer Competition.

Basically this is a trailer for a fake adventure/action/comedy film about a group of four finding one of the great secrets in the world. Not going to reveal much in this short project.

Short roles (7-8 Lines Max)

Here is a list of characters and some information.

Charles
Accent: American or British would be fine, doesn't matter.
Audition Line: "Dave, give me the flare gun, now!"

Claire
Accent: American
Audition Line: "I love you and I don’t care who knows it!"

David
Audition Line: Hello, what? I thought you said, really?Damn...about time you found it.
Other info: The only role that has some language.

Sandra
Audition Line: "That’s a terrible joke, David."

There are smaller one line roles, PM me for more info.

These are short roles. If you want to audition, send the audition lines either by Skype (Skype Name: BenTuttle90) or my email at BenTuttle90@aol.com.

If you want more information, contact me by Skype or PM me.

Thanks for Reading,
-BenTuttle90

Moderator, Blender User, iClone filmmaker, and overall OCD guy at set dressing.

#58 Acemaster

Acemaster

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 05:04 AM

I have auditioned! For:

David (BenTuttle)
Joseph (Dewdrop)

#59 Shawn

Shawn

Creator of SOF

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 11:19 PM

This will be a Moviestorm film adaptation of my current science fiction novel series I am working on.

The story goes on, giving the formation of the Coalition Allliance, different alien races combined togather as one, to defeat and untie against the threat of the forever burning Ursans and their servets, the Sekans. Though all faces the same threat, one man, or shall I say hybrid has to face trials of his own in order to bring all togther and defeat the rising darkness.

I have the script ready of the 1 of 4 (or 5) parts to this series.

MAIN CHARACTERS:

Name: G'Char - (President of C.A) A half human, half Ursan hybrid, his age and past is relatively unknown. For the most part human looking, deep within, he struggles to figure out whom he is and what his true purpose shall be.
Audition Line: Colonel...they are here....

Name: Fur'til (Ambassador) - G'Char's most trusted friend and mentor-like demener, he is just as mysterious as G'Char, only telling what is nessecary and in mostly in forms of cryptic messages. He too is seemingly a hybrid, distinguished by his skin color and almost robotic tone.
Audition Line: Look further, deeper into yourself
(slightly robotic)

Name: "Myself" (G'Char's doppleganger) - The inner voice of reason, Myself is appears as another version of G'Char, in his dream state. A much more witty tone, appearantly closer to the human side of G'Char, at times, he may too give cryptic messages, though is often in the dak like G'Char.
Audition Line: Excuses, that's all I ever hear you know.

Name: J'Tala (Senator) - Though she looks very much similar to that of a human female, she is actually part of a feline race called the Kitt'ane. Since being with humans, she has adopted their look, more becoming increasingly female like. She at times worries alot of G'Char, sometimes showing sincere feelings.
Audition Line: G'Char you there?

SUPPORT CHARACTERS:

Name: Colonel Hane - A gruff and tough military commander
Audition Line: What the...my god! Break! Break!

Name: Admiral Nataka - A southern American-Asian born male fleet leader
Audition Line: This is Admiral Natake, we did it son...you did it.
(asian american)

If you wish to apply for a role, you may post here or send a PM.

Also my contact is: rpgamer11208@gmail.com

#60 FallenThomas

FallenThomas

Señor Member

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • LocationSouthern California, US

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:48 AM

If you are interested in a role in a movie with very few lines, you can audition for my new fake trailer Revenge is a Dish Best Served Medium Rare for Mefune's Trailer Competition (click for casting call / production thread).
Thank you. - FT :biggrin:

gMO3CNQ.pngdgdqJf2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users