• Please log in to reply
246 replies to this topic

#41 db4321

db4321

Lost in Twitbook Land

• Members
  • 657 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 07:38 PM

Unfortunately, not as far as I'm aware, I'm afraid (Google Docs isn't the most comprehensive online package; I had a look, but the "Help" functionality is anything but...)

That's what I thought. Thanks for your reply.

#42 Harb40

Harb40

When will it get better?

• Members
  • 2,201 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:52 PM

Just a quick (and probably stupid) question, but is there any way to save the spreadsheet (voting form) and return to it later or does it have to be completed in one session.

I ask because I'm not familiar with Google docs or how it works. Thanks in advance.

Do as I am doing, bookmark the page, print a copy for your own use (I fill in the blanks on paper so when I am ready to fill out the official form, I have it all written out), research each catagory, write the info on the copy, then fill out the form online using what you have written on your paper. :tongue_smilie:

The Passion Competition is now on Facebook.  Like our page.

#43 TINMAN

TINMAN

Who's Your Daddy?

• Members
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:36 AM

Harb.... great suggestion!!!!! 1000 Kudos for you!!!!
Thanks!
K4

Posted Image

FOLLOW JAMES EASTMAN on FACEBOOK and TWITTER!

#44 db4321

db4321

Lost in Twitbook Land

• Members
  • 657 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 08:25 AM

Do as I am doing, bookmark the page, print a copy for your own use (I fill in the blanks on paper so when I am ready to fill out the official form, I have it all written out), research each catagory, write the info on the copy, then fill out the form online using what you have written on your paper. :tongue_smilie:

Brilliant idea. Thankyou for that, it's appreciated.:001_smile:

#45 fospherous

fospherous

• Members
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:48 PM

Them nominations keep rolling in, are yours?...well go on and get em done! :balloon:

#46 sgporsche48

sgporsche48

Rock! Flag! Eagle!

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 05:00 PM

Hmmm...I'm a bit behind on my TMU watching, but I shall have to think of some nominations!

#47 Orky

Orky

GP5 40mm

• Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 09:08 AM

This is a dumb question, but if we already sent nominations in a PM do we still have to do the google spreadsheet?

- Orky
Posted Image

#48 fospherous

fospherous

• Members
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 09:30 AM

No, because Killian has probably tallied them up already, no need Ork ;)

#49 Killian

Killian

Hello, TMU, I'm baaackkkk!

• Administrators
  • 2,835 posts
  • LocationNorthampton, UK

Posted 13 August 2009 - 04:25 PM

I can confirm those who sent in their nominations via PM have had their votes transferred to the database, so no need to worry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Captain's Blog - General wibbling on machinima related stuff]   |    [Killian at Vimeo]   |   [Killian on YouTube]

#50 Killian

Killian

• Administrators
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:13 AM

18 days to complete Round One nominations, folks...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Captain's Blog - General wibbling on machinima related stuff]   |    [Killian at Vimeo]   |   [Killian on YouTube]

#51 fospherous

fospherous

• Members
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 09:03 PM

Here is the first render of The Ollies Award Trophy by MikeDBoing in The Movies Format which will be given to each winner in the awards ceremony to come! :)

Posted Image

#52 Nukester

Nukester

Erase | Rewind

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 11:54 PM

Wow this is a great idea, nice job by all who have set this up. I will be sure to send my noms soon!

#53 TehPoptartKid

TehPoptartKid

2+2= Fish!

• Members
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 06:23 AM

Ack! It's so hard to choose!

I love that Ollies award trophy. It looks mighty shiny. :devil2:

TPK

#54 macwemyss

macwemyss

Angry Scotsman

• Members
  • 1,648 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 15 August 2009 - 10:28 AM

Made my nominations. Man, that was difficult...
"Mac is a super-talented frickin genius" - Chris62

#55 Killian

Killian

• Administrators
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 11:06 AM

*** IMPORTANT REMINDER ***

I need to remind people again; in order to qualify for nomination for THIS YEAR'S Ollies, the movies MUST have been upped or embedded on the movie site between 22 July 2008 and 22 July 2009; anything uploaded AFTER 22 July this year does NOT qualify for nomination for this year's list.

Looking at the movie site, anything upped MORE THAN 23 DAYS AGO counts (as of today, 15 August 2009); anything upped 22 days ago or less does NOT count for the 2009 Awards (but WILL count for the 2010 awards, so bear those nominations in mind).

PLEASE check carefully when nominating; I have had to make several category nominations ineligible due to this very reason.

And, as a reminder, the link to the voting form is HERE.

Edited by Killian, 15 August 2009 - 01:20 PM.

#56 Ken White

Ken White

Foul Owl on the Prowl

• Administrators
  • 3,238 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 01:18 PM

Here is the first render of The Ollies Award Trophy by MikeDBoing in The Movies Format which will be given to each winner in the awards ceremony to come! :)

Posted Image

Looks really nice - kudo's to Mike.

TMOAsig.png
TMU_forum01.png

#57 fospherous

fospherous

• Members
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 01:21 PM

Mike will be putting extra effort in to make multiple copies which state the category so each winner will recieve the trophy with their winning category on the plaque.

Thanks to Mike for wanting to do that to make the trophies more personalised and special :)

#58 Harb40

Harb40

When will it get better?

• Members
  • 2,201 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 15 August 2009 - 07:08 PM

My voting is done and submitted. Good luck to all the writers, directors, producers, modders and everyone else who gets nominated.

The Passion Competition is now on Facebook.  Like our page.

#59 Johnny Ex

Johnny Ex

Cliffhanger

• Members
  • 1,746 posts
  • LocationSecret lair

Posted 15 August 2009 - 07:14 PM

My voting is done and submitted. Good luck to all the writers, directors, producers, modders and everyone else who gets nominated.

Me too.
And hats off to MikeD as well, he should get the first Ollie.
Oh wait. he has em all...:cool:
Posted Image

#60 Uber

Uber

GTA 5 FTW!

• Members
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 02:41 AM

One ollie to rule them all?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users