award event film oscar vote

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 romeitaliano

romeitaliano

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 01:39 PM

The 1st Golden Reel Film Awards (Oct 2009 - March 2010 )
Posted Image

The Golden Reel Film Awards is given to outstanding films and videos of The Movies Underground.

• How it works *

- The nominees will be announced.
-The nominee ballots are available to download after the nomination have been announced and everybody can mail their ballots to my mail to choose the winner for each category.
-The winner remains secret until the revealing day of the awards.
- The winners will receive a golden trophy for their contribution to the movies underground.
- The trophies will be sent through mail.

Jury Membership

- Just send me the nomination ballot mail after the nomination have been announced.No membership needed!

Nomination Process (How it works)

-Only 5 stars rating films will be eligible for the nomination.Based on the reviews,ratings and the film's quality
the film will be nominated.

Award Categories

Best Picture
Best Short Picture
Best Film Music
Best Production
Best Acting Performances
Life Time Achievement Award

Awards

*Best Picture
- A movie with featuring length above 15 minutes is considered for this award.

*Best Short Picture

- A movie length less than 15 minutes is considered for this award.

*Best Film Music

- Any film music match to the movie can be nominated except for music videos which used a real song.

*Best Production

- Films with high production quality (sets,visual effects,costumes,make-up etc.) can be nominated for this award.

Best Acting Performances

- Th award will be voted only for the films with a great acting performances but not for individual performers.

Life Time Achievement Award

- The great contribution to the cinema of the movies underground will be nominated whether critic or producer,any worth users may be eligible for a nomination.
Rules For Voting

-Give your name at the ballot.1 vote per user.
-Please try to complete all the categories. If it is not possible leave them blank. A voter must at least vote for 3 categories.

THE BELOW REPLIES FROM MINE ARE OLD IDEAS.SO THIS FIRST POST IS THE MOST UPADTED POST.DON'T CONFUSED WITH THE BELOW REPLIES.

THANKS

NOMINATIONS TO BE ANNOUCED TODAY AT GMT+6:30 10 PM.

Edited by romeitaliano, 08 April 2010 - 01:02 PM.
For More Exact Date

#2 rfzstudios

rfzstudios

Royal FalconZ Club

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 01:43 PM

I guess, it would be better if some more categories are involved!
RFZ Studios Production Thread -- http://www.tmoaradio...56264#post56264. The Survivor Trailer released. Watch it on TMUnderground or Youtube :arabia: [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#3 romeitaliano

romeitaliano

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 01:48 PM

Which catergories can u give me examples.I will add them. Thanks for ur interest.

#4 macwemyss

macwemyss

Angry Scotsman

• Members
  • 1,648 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 07 April 2010 - 02:06 PM

We actually already have an annual TMU awards called the Ollies but yeah, good luck with this. How are the films nominated?
"Mac is a super-talented frickin genius" - Chris62

#5 romeitaliano

romeitaliano

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 02:21 PM

We actually already have an annual TMU awards called the Ollies but yeah, good luck with this. How are the films nominated?

The awards are voted by 30 members and when the nominations are announced the online members can also vote by sending ballots to this email.

#6 rfzstudios

rfzstudios

Royal FalconZ Club

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 02:23 PM

Which catergories can u give me examples.I will add them. Thanks for ur interest.

Like,
Editing
Voice Acting
Debutants etc.,
And may be have a look at different genres!

Well, I hope you give up much more information regarding this idea, so that members of the community may take this idea seriously! And they may come out to help here in all sorts to make it a success!

Define exact time period ( I mean the time period of the movies released that would be nominated), the criteria of selection (is it by ratings or comments or any other etc.), the jury (I guess they are the senior members of this community anyway!), the deadline for announcement of nominations etc.:rockon:

Will look forward for it!!
RFZ Studios Production Thread -- http://www.tmoaradio...56264#post56264. The Survivor Trailer released. Watch it on TMUnderground or Youtube :arabia: [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#7 macwemyss

macwemyss

Angry Scotsman

• Members
  • 1,648 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 07 April 2010 - 03:00 PM

Who are the 30 members? Are they from this community or another site or what?

#8 romeitaliano

romeitaliano

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 03:08 PM

other Movie Goers and Some community members.

#9 romeitaliano

romeitaliano

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 03:33 PM

THE NOMINATIONS ARE READY!!:sorcerer::sorcerer::23::23:

#10 romeitaliano

romeitaliano

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 03:45 PM

HONORABLE MEMBERS Please send a list of your 10 fav movies from 1 Oct 2009 - 31 March 2010 to my mail.Thank you.ROMEITALIANO

#11 rfzstudios

rfzstudios

Royal FalconZ Club

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 03:45 PM

THE NOMINATIONS ARE READY!!:sorcerer::sorcerer::23::23:

So fast!!? Well, you might have been working out from some time before...but came out today! Ah, I'm waiting for the list, but is it right to host this thread in this section of coming soon!? This is just my idea to launch a new official thread and give complete list there...:yes:

#12 macwemyss

macwemyss

Angry Scotsman

• Members
  • 1,648 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:09 PM

Wait, what?

What do you mean by "honourable members"?

#13 cecil_evans

cecil_evans

The Oldest Newbie

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:13 PM

HONORABLE MEMBERS Please send a list of your 10 fav movies from 1 Oct 2009 - 31 March 2010 to my mail.Thank you.ROMEITALIANO

VERY CONFUSING!
your previous (double) post said your nominations were ready. NONE were announced. and then in this (triple) post, you ask people to send you our 10 favorite movies. ??? do you want them in order of how we liked them? what about all the other categories? are you interested in our picks for those.

really, go back and re-think your whole process. i'm sure you mean well with this, but if you make it ridiculous, no one will participate.

last complaint: why only from oct to march, why not the whole year?????

Edited by cecil_evans, 07 April 2010 - 04:14 PM.
to show newbies that there is an edit button. :)

-the kid's still in the picture.

#14 rfzstudios

rfzstudios

Royal FalconZ Club

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:16 PM

VERY CONFUSING!
your previous (double) post said your nominations were ready. NONE were announced. and then in this post, you ask people to send you our 10 favorite movies. ??? do you want them in order of how we liked them? what about all the other categories? are you interested in our picks for those.

really, go back and re-think your whole process. i'm sure you mean well with this, but if you make it ridiculous, no one will participate.

last complaint: why only from oct to march, why not the whole year?????

I think nomination entries from his part are ready, and seeking others part of it. I guess, there is no requirement of giving them in order!

#15 stvndysn

stvndysn

COMING BACK SOON

• Members
  • 962 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 06:04 PM

heres some more categories for ya

best mod overall
best set design
best prop design
best costume design

modders need to be recognised for their work

oh also best modding radio show (thats one for me and mike, lol only joking with this one)

#16 BiggsTrek

BiggsTrek

They dug too deep

• Members
  • 1,984 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 06:41 PM

"TMUG" has a nice ring to it. I want one!

:yes:

GodivaBanner02.jpg

#17 EthanRunt

EthanRunt

The Last Living Zombie

• Members
  • 1,013 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 07:40 PM

Tmug Life?
Name: Ethan Runt
But you might also know me as The Lord Lady Mangold or Ronald Sierra McTubsicold.

#18 Johnny Ex

Johnny Ex

Cliffhanger

• Members
  • 1,737 posts
  • LocationSecret lair

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:50 PM

RMZ...
You come to the community and put together an awards show after just a month or so of membership?
Im with Cecil here, you need to rethink this a bit, or else it becomes as ridiculous as the Jakechief awards...
Posted Image

#19 romeitaliano

romeitaliano

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 03:53 AM

hello every body i mean that my list is ready not everyone's but i just post that the nominations are ready to heap up the excitement.
the film awards will be held every six months.
thank you very much.
Please send me 10 films your choices for the award (NO RANKING JUST TEN FILMS FROM OCT 2009 - MAR 2010 ) .
Only the first 30 members are accpetable.

Thank You

Like the first oscars held in 1929,the award catergories are small but later gots bigger so i will include others awards in later years.

thank you for your interest everyone.
this community is very much like a family.

*Note no voting for yourself will be allowed.we will make an official thread for this award soon.Thanks!!

The awards voters are currently watching the movies for nominations and maintaining everything to produce a fabulous movie award.
so for senior members of the community pls send us your top ten list of the films between 1 Oct 2009 - 31 March 2010.

FAQS AVAILABLE!!JUST ASK WE WILL ANSWER!!

Edited by Killian, 08 April 2010 - 07:16 AM.
No need for 4 seperate posts so close together

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: award, event, film, oscar, vote

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users