No replies to this topic

#1 Killian

Killian

Hello, TMU, I'm baaackkkk!

• Administrators
  • 2,835 posts
  • LocationNorthampton, UK

Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:31 PM

Welcome to the "For Your Consideration" forum!

This is the place to pimp your work for the 2010 TMU Ollies!

There are two main rules:-

1) All studios/users, please check if you have a thread on here before creating one.

If not, ensure that you create ONE THREAD and post all your consideration movies/series in that one place. Multiple posts will be deleted, no warnings or moderation, so please be aware.

2) This is not the place to discuss movies, etc, offered for consideration; any replies from other users against a studio/user thread will be deleted (again, no warnings and no moderation).

This forum is purely for Ollie Nomination consideration movies/projects/performances, etc; anything else posted here will be deleted.

ANYONE who wishes to utilise this forum, please create a new thread with your studio or user name, post each movie, performance, etc, in a new post in that thread.

The second sticky in this forum, created by "Who's Your Daddy?" himself, Mr K4, indicates the layout you can use to ensure you cover all the requirements for any of the awards this year.

If you wish to add posters, etc, and can't edit your original post, fire me a PM with a link to the image and I'll edit them for you (but make sure you credit the poster maker ;)).

However, please keep all amendments in the spirit of the point of the posts.

Film On!

(PS I have split off all the posts that were made under K4's original thread and ported them over here to their own individual threads).

FOR YOUR ATTENTION!

FURTHER POSTS ON THIS FORUM AT THIS STAGE ARE IRRELEVANT AND THEREFORE I HAVE CLOSED THIS FORUM DOWN TO POSTING FOR THE 2010 NOMINATION STAGES.

Thank you to all who posted for 2010; Voting is now open on the main Ollies Thread in the TMU General Discussion Forum.

Edited by Killian, 26 August 2010 - 10:51 PM.
Forum Closure Post - 2010

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Captain's Blog - General wibbling on machinima related stuff]   |    [Killian at Vimeo]   |   [Killian on YouTube]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users