duke nukem forever

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#61 Geoff-uk

Geoff-uk

• Members
  • 871 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:28 PM

I'm interested in the project. Nice to see you working on it again.

#62 EYE_NOT_GAY

EYE_NOT_GAY

U_R

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:05 AM

release date: 5/3/2069

#63 EYE_NOT_GAY

EYE_NOT_GAY

U_R

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:24 PM

I'm Back to finish this~

#64 Bezzer

Bezzer

senior warrior

• Members
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:20 PM

I'm still here 3 and a half years later and still supporting this project:-)
This time....?

#65 Johnny Ex

Johnny Ex

Cliffhanger

• Members
  • 1,731 posts
  • LocationSecret lair

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:26 AM

I'm still here 3 and a half years later and still supporting this project:-)
This time....?

Ditto!
Posted Image

#66 EYE_NOT_GAY

EYE_NOT_GAY

U_R

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:19 AM

to anyone still here who's been keeping tabs on my posts about this movie, i've struggled so many times trying to come to terms with cancelling this project, spending so many years and time trying to make the best Duke Nukem movie i can with the vary outdated "the movies" but with adobe and mods i've been able to incorporate quite a lot of insane ideas and come up with vary cinematic shots & pretty decent level of effects, i have a lot of stuff done, a lot of stuff that still needs work, everything is still saved, i feel like picking up on this project again but at the same time i feel like starting over with something new, and try expanding my creativity with more newer computer technology, i dont know, but after the past week or so i been seriously thinking about continuing where i left off and see the movie that's in my head on screen with sound from beginning to end. it's a really funny movie. I managed to pull off something really funny!! it's got a lot of action, a lot of scenes & overall feels like a large scale action movie, so i write this post to announce my interest to continue this again. it kills me spending so much time & working so hard on trying to pull this thing off & i really dont want it to go to waste. i'm so sorry to anyone who's had interest in seeing this & me failing to deliver it, i started working on this fucking movie way back in october of 2008 on & off, & i wanna see it done already

#67 Geoff-uk

Geoff-uk

• Members
  • 871 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:10 AM

Don't stop there mate. Sure TM is outdated, but you may as well finish it if most of it is done.
Requiem City Lockdown Teaser Trailer: http://www.tmundergr...Teaser-Trailer-
Requiem City Lockdown Production Thread: http://www.tmoaradio...oduction-Thread

#68 EYE_NOT_GAY

EYE_NOT_GAY

U_R

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:05 AM

Theirs still a ton of work that needs to be done & re-done, which feels pretty overwhelmingly exhausting thinking about it. I'd much rather start off with something fresh and maybe get my hands on things like Moviestorm or Iclone. whatever's more newer & sophisticated. But i really wanna see it finished to my up-most satisfaction with what i got. i have parts from beginning to end finished, but many more shots i need to create to fill the gaps. So i'm re-downloading the editing tools now & The Movies Game on my restored computer, all my previous work is still stored on my external hard drive so nothing was lost.

#69 EYE_NOT_GAY

EYE_NOT_GAY

U_R

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:19 AM

like i saw some little movie somebody made using iclone, it was just a random mess but was using the character model of duke nukem from duke nukem forever, & i saw many movies made with iclone that just blew me away, i would love to start over on this project again using that, but the problem is i have so much work already done, I really dont wanna go the DNF route & keep changing, upgrading & having to completely redo it over & over & over again, & even though "The Movies" Is badly outdated, i'm still quite impressed with what i got, some shots not so much that still need work,but overall i'm amazed at what i done so far & really would like to show it off & see what everyone else thinks of my effort.

#70 Beowulf71

Beowulf71

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:55 AM

I sure would like to see this movie, don't give up.
“I am the ripper, the tearer, the slasher. I am the teeth in the darkness! The talons in the night! My name is strength! And lust! And power! I am BEOWULF!"

#71 MikeDBoing

MikeDBoing

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:09 PM

Same here!! I know how it feels to have a project you really invested a lot of work in and have the darn thing just drag on and on... It is a goal that ultimately is a shinning point in your film making career that will light all the other project in your path. Follow the light my friend.

#72 EYE_NOT_GAY

EYE_NOT_GAY

U_R

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:46 AM

thanks everyone for the encouragements to stick to it, well i'm officially back at it again, but i'm having issues exporting now, im either getting half of what i exported or 1 second of what i exported, than when i try exporting again the game crashes, im running on windows 8 so i'm plagued with compatibility issues i'm trying my damnest to work around, looking into a solution for the fix now but if any of you know what im talking about and have a clue on how to fix it please let me know on this thread!!

#73 EYE_NOT_GAY

EYE_NOT_GAY

U_R

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:14 AM

also wanted to note everything else works fine!! The only crash that occurs is when i export more than once in one session, i have to restart the game every time before i export footage from the game i carry over into adobe after effects where i like to get fancy, but im not getting all the shots i exported showing up in my movies folder, sometimes only 1 second, most the time only half of it, i only managed to export all i had one time. so i really hope to correct this issue & get deep into this thing again!!!

#74 Johnny Ex

Johnny Ex

Cliffhanger

• Members
  • 1,731 posts
  • LocationSecret lair

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:22 PM

Best wishes goin forward ENG, this sumbitch been in the works for fukin years bro...Keep poundin'.
Posted Image

#75 EYE_NOT_GAY

EYE_NOT_GAY

U_R

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 11:35 AM

Is this sight still active?

#76 EYE_NOT_GAY

EYE_NOT_GAY

U_R

• Members