• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 floydier

floydier

I like coffee

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 05:23 PM

Here's a few of my tunes I'm planning to release on a music project. It's still a very large work in progress as I need more action music and different styles to compose.

Please, please credit my work in your credits and let me know where you used them here. :gunsmilie: I've spent a lot of my time of my life on them!

Here's how I'd like you credit them in your machinima:
Music by Floydier World Productions
or
Music by Jesse Pringle

note this host (zshare) isn't the resting spot for the music forever (I'm building a website for it currently), it has ads and whatnot that I'm sure most of you dislike AND you have to wait 60 seconds :( Just a heads up there.

Also, these are just a sample of all the works I've done over the past year and before. The official website will be out sometime around Fall.

I don't have a lot of action/horror/or comedy styles yet, so be paitent. But go ahead, help yourself......

One last thing I will update this thread as I release new music to keep everyone updated. :57:

-Drama-
In the Chamber.mp3 - 1.42MB < Sounds like some drama, it's a bit slow. Check it out.
CT_project_drama.mp3 - 2.12MB < Has some strings that bend.
-Piano-
Classical Inspired.mp3 - 10.01MB < This one could be used for a horror or period machinima I guess.
Muse.mp3 - 3.76MB < This one could too.
-Epic Intros-
Wrath.mp3 - 3.69MB < This one has an intro that sounds like an opening to something epic. With some experimental ambient sounds in its wake.
Into The Deep.mp3 - 7.33MB < Nice string bending intro with a cool soundtrack like feel in the middle.
-Still Uncategorized-
Building Into Something.mp3 - 1.94MB
Soundtrack With Beat.mp3 - 1.53MB
new ambient sound.mp3 - 3.48MB

MORE TO COME :biggrin:

#2 kkffoo

kkffoo

• Members
  • 483 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:06 AM

Is there a website available for your music yet Jesse?
PC still running after clearest yeah! Now noodling with Plotagon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users