• Please log in to reply
620 replies to this topic

#621 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 05:31 PM

With Halloween on the horizon Ive spent the last couple of weeks watching horror filmsand I stumbled upon the Larry Cohen cult classic Q The Winged Serpent which is free on Amazon Prime. It took me about three sitting to finish but by the end I was rolling on the ground laughing at the silly fun as it definitely gets better as it goes. Its got everyday new yorkers being splashed with blood from above, undercover mime cops, David Carradine and Shaft (richard Roundtree) playing cops hard on the case of aztec ritualistic murders, a great junkie jazz painist bank robber who manages to extort a million dollars from the city in return for telling them that a winged serpent the size of a passenger jet is nesting in the spire of the Chrysler building. Theres some pretty good jokes and a finale that borders on SNL skit with the cultist coming back to life 3 times in about 20 seconds. Definitely worth a look if you want some above average schlocky amusements before you toss out the Halloween candy.

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=nCE3xpqBNdM
  • Johnny Ex likes this

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users