• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#21 Uber

Uber

GTA 5 FTW!

• Members
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 05:59 PM

Tried to play COD Black Ops. Awful, awful game. Returned it and got store credit. Used it to put on modern warfare 3.
Posted Image

#22 Bezzer

Bezzer

senior warrior

• Members
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 06:47 PM

Tried to play COD Black Ops. Awful, awful game. Returned it and got store credit. Used it to put on modern warfare 3.

Really? how so...it was on my next games to buy list:-(

#23 Throwaxe

Throwaxe

Reasoning

• Members
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:50 PM

Finished The Witcher 2 almost twice.

Incredible graphic detail (those costumes...) and very rich story. Although I don't like the fact you have to play it multiple times to see the story from all angles.

Back to Mass Effect 2, though (downloadable content).
Sci fi over fantasy for me it would seem.
"The more you reason the less you create." - Raymond Chandler

#24 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 01:04 PM

I just recently finished Infamous2 and finishing a game for me is pretty rare. Surprisingly fun which is why I suppose they are bundling the game with PS3s now. Hopping, floating, climbing, sliding, and then bashing and electrocuting goons, monsters and super soldiers in free roaming New Orleans is good times. All that's missing are interiors (the whole game takes place outside). I will probably go back and get the first game soon. One of the few games that I would say was money well spent.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#25 fospherous

fospherous

• Members
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 03:14 PM

I've revisited GTAIII recently considering it's 10th anniversary is fast approaching. Hard to believe it's been ten years. I still enjoy it though, despite the missions not being incredibly groundbreaking and the storylines being perfected with the later games. But it's interesting to see how it all started. This looks good though:

Posted Image

I'm playing the Xbox port, where it's in it's best form in terms of graphics.

I'm also playing alot of Red Dead Redemption multiplayer at the moment.

#26 Dulci

Dulci

Staring Contest Champion

• Administrators
  • 4,853 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:13 PM

I recently pulled out my Rollercoaster Tycoon3. More salt in the popcorn! More ice in the soda! :chef:

#27 Rik Vargard

Rik Vargard

• Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:07 PM

Been playing Final Fantasy 7 for about a month now. I managed to get to disc 3, the last disc, and hoping I solve the game today.

Best RPG ever!
:sorcerer: Rik

#28 kwistufa

kwistufa

Chaff

• Moderators
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:33 AM

Presently into DA2, Though finished ME2 but played it before I got ME1... So playing ME1 as well and planning to use the same Sheppard for another bash at ME2... Whilst waiting for ME3.
Playing with 'The Movies' too... in Sandbox ;)

#29 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:24 PM

I currently playing Mafia II and loving it. Hugely cinematic in a way few games are these days and a great environment set in 1940s NYC. Loads of great touches (the music is 1940s awesome) and a cool story so far. Big ups on a game I picked up used for 16$. Huzzah!

#30 Jake

Jake

Rapid Fire Studios Writer

• Members
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 10:27 PM

The only games I really play are sport games. So, I just play madden NFL 10.
Jake :mellow:

#31 joster285

joster285

Postal Dude

• Members
  • 666 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:20 PM

Been playing lots of Duke Nukem lately... along with some Call of Duty.

883c6e2b-f9b0-4d8e-bb90-773f138e2511_zps

Deadpool: Dimension X

Coming Soon

http://www.tmundergr...ALYPSE-WEEKEND-[CALIGULA-CUT]

#32 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:09 AM

Picked up Portal one day last week as part of the orange box (Half Life 1-2, Portal, Team, Fortress). Started in the morning and finished before I went to bed (with plenty of family obligations in the middle). Probably about 7 hours of gametime. Fun and clever. I kind of have to applaud a game that can be finished in 7 hours these days and is both fun and clever as its very rare that I ever finish a game these days.. So um..

Clap Clap Clap.

Good times if you can grab it on the cheap. I will grab portal 2 if I can get it for less than 20$.

#33 goofparade

goofparade

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:34 AM

Skyrim: The Elder Scrolls

I have played over 400 hours of It, yes the game keeps track of how much you play. Best rpg...ever. A must buy.:yes:

#34 TehPoptartKid

TehPoptartKid

2+2= Fish!

• Members
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:16 AM

The last game I played was COD MW3. Awesome game guys and gals, seriously. Next I'm going to play Mafia 2.

#35 joster285

joster285

Postal Dude

• Members
  • 666 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:21 AM

Been playing the first Postal game an awful lot (what with my upcoming fan film and all).

It really is a dark game. Traveling from area to area just gunning down random people.

I find it kind of odd that the following games went through such a huge change in tone going for raunchy, off-the-wall humor.

883c6e2b-f9b0-4d8e-bb90-773f138e2511_zps

Deadpool: Dimension X

Coming Soon

http://www.tmundergr...ALYPSE-WEEKEND-[CALIGULA-CUT]

#36 Uber

Uber

GTA 5 FTW!

• Members
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:05 AM

I went to EB games because they have a sale on. Picked up Bad Company 2 (Battlefield series) for $20, Dead Space for $20. Stuck in Dead Space with the giant gun and you have to shoot down the asteroids. Like Bad Company 2. No COD, but nice all the same.
Posted Image

#37 psylentknight

psylentknight

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 03:23 PM

Marvel vs. Capcom 2, but to be really technical, Words With Friends.

#38 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 03:26 PM

I was pretty passive aggressive with mrsbiz last night. Oh the games we play....

Actually I've been playing Lego Indiana Jones with Kid Millions a good bit lately.

#39 kwistufa

kwistufa

Chaff

• Moderators
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:28 PM

Mass Effect 3..
Released y'day in Oz & I played at least a good 5 solid hours of it. Exceptionally Good!!
Characters are better, more realistic looking, vistas & landscapes are just beautiful..
Theres more actions that can be carried out than in ME1 & ME2..
Utterly superb at this point & I'm about to go back in!!

#40 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:14 PM

Fun article on Mass Effect 3 if only because it nails word for word my (bad) relationship with Call Of Duty...

"Things between them are okay for a minute or two, but then Call of Duty is all "Russians! Russians! Russians! Goddamn Russians are in London!" and the average gamer is like "Russians! Where? How do you tell? Who's that over there? It's so loud! Where the hell am I? Stop yelling! Oh my god what's going on? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?" The average gamer and Call of Duty finally collapse next to each other, sweaty and resentful. "

The rest of the article is amusing as well...and has to do with Mass Effect 3 (and boners).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users