• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#41 Uber

Uber

GTA 5 FTW!

• Members
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:48 PM

Got Alan Wake, very cool, dark and different. Value for money.
Posted Image

#42 TehPoptartKid

TehPoptartKid

2+2= Fish!

• Members
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:58 AM

Mass effect 3

GOOD STUFF

Good visuals too!:3:

#43 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:55 PM

Got Alan Wake, very cool, dark and different. Value for money.

Took a look at reviews for this the other day and it sounds pretty innovative/interesting. Then realized its XBox only and I'm a PS3 man. Such is life.

Relatedly, perusing through TMU today I found this.

http://www.tmundergr...ht-on-Alan-Wake

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#44 Uber

Uber

GTA 5 FTW!

• Members
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:45 PM

It's also on PC, Biz, I told kwistufa about it and he downloaded the demo.
Posted Image

#45 ArtificialArtist

ArtificialArtist

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:23 AM

Mass effect 3

GOOD STUFF

Good visuals too!:3:

You lucky bastard! My Xbox is broken, so still haven`t taken a glimpse at it..
played ME and ME2 to death XD

Last game i played AND paid for was Anno2070 (at least by Ubisoft games)... Awesome game, but hands off, the copy protection messes your computer up more than any malware on the net.
I`m so disappointed at Ubisoft. My audiocard (M-audio Delta 1010) got kicked, 3ds max authorization screwed, DCPFLICS screwed, internal audio routing screwed,
basically what it does is it kills pretty much all I/Os just for the sake of it.
And they make YOU pay THEM money for THIS. Incredible, i went back to a cracked version of Anno 2070, it`s safer (what irony) :shuriken:

#46 TehPoptartKid

TehPoptartKid

2+2= Fish!

• Members
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:58 AM

You lucky bastard! My Xbox is broken, so still haven`t taken a glimpse at it..
played ME and ME2 to death XD

Last game i played AND paid for was Anno2070 (at least by Ubisoft games)... Awesome game, but hands off, the copy protection messes your computer up more than any malware on the net.
I`m so disappointed at Ubisoft. My audiocard (M-audio Delta 1010) got kicked, 3ds max authorization screwed, DCPFLICS screwed, internal audio routing screwed,
basically what it does is it kills pretty much all I/Os just for the sake of it.
And they make YOU pay THEM money for THIS. Incredible, i went back to a cracked version of Anno 2070, it`s safer (what irony) :shuriken:

That sucks dude. That's why I play on the computer so I don''t have to deal with X Box drama and red ring of death, and all that horse puckey.

#47 ArtificialArtist

ArtificialArtist

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:05 AM

That sucks dude. That's why I play on the computer so I don''t have to deal with X Box drama and red ring of death, and all that horse puckey.

i would love to, but i also really want to import my ME2 character. Double sucks, lol.
Anyways, at least you can enjoy it. :)
And don`t worry, i`ll get my hands on it sooner or later.
looks like i`m way more productive with the xbox broken haah

#48 Throwaxe

Throwaxe

Reasoning

• Members
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:15 PM

Just finished ME3 on PC.
Great game, as was ME1 and 2, but the ending totaly ruined it for me, indeed it ruined the whole series.
Hugely disapointed. Maybe I feel different in a couple of days but right now, I'm gonna stay pissed for a while.
"The more you reason the less you create." - Raymond Chandler

#49 TehPoptartKid

TehPoptartKid

2+2= Fish!

• Members
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:30 PM

Just finished ME3 on PC.
Great game, as was ME1 and 2, but the ending totaly ruined it for me, indeed it ruined the whole series.
Hugely disapointed. Maybe I feel different in a couple of days but right now, I'm gonna stay pissed for a while.

I hear that everyday, and still ponder what people are talking about. I'll find out eventually I guess and come up with a different theory. Maybe the same. Who knows.

#50 Uber

Uber

GTA 5 FTW!

• Members
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:31 AM

Finished my first run through as a male soldier shepard for mass effect 3, i thought the ending was quite good. I don't know what people's knickers are in a bunch over. Sometimes you get a nice 'disney' happy ending, and sometimes you get a gritty dark ending. i liked the choices in the end. Now for a female infiltrator shepard for my second play through.
Posted Image

#51 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:12 AM

Journey - holy crap what a different bizarre emotional satisfying little number this is.....explore an ancient word as a bieng not quite human. This is a step forward. Crazy. Crazy good.

#52 fospherous

fospherous

• Members
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:26 PM

After 4 years I finally decided to buy Fallout 3 GOTY. Wowza, great game!

#53 TehPoptartKid

TehPoptartKid

2+2= Fish!

• Members
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:12 AM

After 4 years I finally decided to buy Fallout 3 GOTY. Wowza, great game!

If you think that's great, play Fallout New Vegas.

#54 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:21 PM

Fallout 3 was wonderful. Somehow, New Vegas didn't reach the same shelf and I stopped playing about a quarter of the way in. Must get back there one day.

Another game I stopped playing but have recently picked back up is Batman: Arkham Asylum. Its solid.

I also picked up Heavy Rain the other day but havent put it in the system yet. Soon.

#55 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:40 PM

Well, my ps3 crapped out and had to be taken for repairs. As a result my hard drive got wiped and so I stand at the beginning of all my old games. That's kinda cool in some situations. I replayed all the old parts of Arkham Asylum and then recently finished it. Went out and got Arkham city for fathers day (Kid millions loves watching me play and then playing Lego Batman himself). Fun, good looking game. Flying through the city ala the cape and batclaw is big fun.

#56 IceAxe

IceAxe

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:31 AM

I started playing Rage on the PC. It's a bit unsatisfying though. It tries to be an adventure game but is very linear so it feels like it's struggling somehow. I don't think I'll ever find a game as much fun as UT2004. :(
Posted Image

#57 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:50 AM

Endless Ocean - I picked up this old Wii title on the cheap to teach Kid Millions a bit about fish before our snorkeling vacation and hot damn the diving bits are pretty amazing. This is a simple exploration game with no real danger of getting attacked or drowning but there's a real sense of dread when you look off into that murky blue or inky black and spot something either terrifying (shark) or enormous and majestic (blue whale).

Last night I went night diving into an abyss and spotted numerous species of deep water fish (which all get cataloged for viewing later) on my way down. When you are not up against a wall, your flashlight just searches helplessly into the black until you pick up the reflection of a fish. Once at the bottom of the abyss I photographed goblin sharks swimming through a cavern of whale bones and then discovered a hidden cave that contained what looked like dinosaur bones in it. It was a badass game experience.

Everything that happens out of the water is pretty lame but luckily its 95% about the diving and they nailed the diving part.

Edited by thebiz, 26 August 2013 - 08:07 PM.

#58 Grey Dingo

Grey Dingo

an almond shaped emu

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:15 PM

Civilisation 5.

After 1, 2, 3 and 4, still the best game in the creation of humanity. :D

#59 MadAngus

MadAngus

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationCalgary, Alberta

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:26 AM

Prison Architect. I needed a break from Dwarf Fortress (when I have time for games that is.)

#60 sexymaria

sexymaria

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:46 PM

Monopoly (I hate waiting in line)

Banner_Newer.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users