• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 homemadeeye

homemadeeye

Net Worth: 50,000 VCs

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 03:08 PM

That's right everyone's favorite child actor turned Alaskan police officer Macaulay Culkin and his badass partner who plays by his own rules Muhammad Lipschitz are back and more retarded than ever. It will not be done for quite some time, because my priority right now is The TWCS 3, and I haven'te really written much of it, but I can tell you that the plot for this one is far more epic than the previous Crime's Worst NIghtmare. It could very well end up being a full length movie, which mean even less people will watch it! The only insight that I can really give on the movie is that it will deal with government conspiracy, crazy homeless people with knives, world war, Vietnam flashbacks, horoscopes, British people, assassinations, and Kangaroos.

#2 Bezzer

Bezzer

senior warrior

• Members
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:14 PM

Excellent:-)

First to throw my name in the hat for VOs if you need a british or poor american accent...or even just moral support.

#3 shidden

shidden

Its A Dildo International

• Members
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:17 PM

sounds great and bezzer? your american accent was great in my movie :wub:

homemadeeye? what happened to Homemadeeye does live action?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#4 BudBundysMullet

BudBundysMullet

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 305 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:03 PM

I'm here to lend a voice or anything else you might need.

I'm glad this is going to shot is glorious 2D this time around.
[URL="http://www.tmunderground.com/watch/47baaf81d8b8ea51eec9/TWCS:-The-Wrath-of-Claus"][/URL]

#5 Geoff-uk

Geoff-uk

• Members
  • 871 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 11:17 PM

Sounds cool. Crime's Wost Nightmare is one of the funniest films I've seen on TMU. Another one would be cool.

#6 homemadeeye

homemadeeye

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 03:46 PM

This is still being made, but I'm having second thoughts about making it so long. Few enough people watch short movies these days, let alone a 60+ minute movie. Given the script I've written so far it's pretty much impossible to make a short movie out of it, so I'll probably end up cutting it into 3 or 4 parts or something.
The trailer is coming soon.

homemadeeye? what happened to Homemadeeye does live action?

Well I realized 3 things.
1. I'm a terrible director
2. My friends and I all had to play multiple characters because I wrote too many characters in, and contrary to what Eddie Murphy thinks that doesn't really work in live action, especially on a $0 budget.
3. My friends are all terrible actors, and they all lost interest

I still want to make it because it's probably my favorite script that I've ever written but it was probably too ambitious of a project for someone who's never made a live action movie before.

#7 Uber

Uber

GTA 5 FTW!

• Members
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 11:55 PM

Have you tried doing you in live action and greenscreening yourself into The Movies?
Posted Image

#8 homemadeeye

homemadeeye

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:34 PM

No I haven't tried that. I'm too stupid to pull that off.

And in other news, the trailer is currently uploading.

#9 homemadeeye

homemadeeye

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:32 PM

After having a hard time uploading it for some reason, the trailer is now up.

http://www.tmunderground.com/watch/e7ff4ef62d75ed025fe7/Crime's-Worst-Nightmare-2D-Trailer

#10 homemadeeye

homemadeeye

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:14 PM

Well I've shot the opening scene, and I've written most of the script, and I can say that this will be one long ass movie. This is definitely the most large scale and complex thing I've ever written. I think I'll be lucky if 5 people watch the whole thing when it's completed. I'm not going to worry about that though, I'm only worried about making a movie that I'm pleased with. If anyone's interested in lending their voice to this movie please let me know, because there are a lot of parts in this movie.

#11 kwistufa

kwistufa

Chaff

• Moderators
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:13 PM

If anyone's interested in lending their voice to this movie please let me know, because there are a lot of parts in this movie.

Consider my Turban thrown into the Ring!

You know where to find me Good Sir. ;)

#12 homemadeeye

homemadeeye

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:23 PM

Unfortunately Poncho "Hootie" Fitzgerald is not in this movie so you won't be able to reprise that role, but I'll find another role for your turban.

#13 Bezzer

Bezzer

senior warrior

• Members
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:41 PM

Offered earlier and the offer's still open...and I'll do some VOs too if you want.

#14 homemadeeye

homemadeeye

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:49 AM

I haven't worked on this movie at all in a while and I've pretty much disappeared for a few months due to a pretty hectic school/work schedule, but the semester is over so I can continue working on this. I'm still working and doing chemistry research at school plus I'm running a meth lab out of my basement so I'm still a little short on time, so don't expect it any time soon. I'm shooting for an end of summer release. Don't make any assumptions on what year I'm refering to by "end of summer" because I'm not entirely sure at this point.

Oh and good news! Tyler Perry has was hired to write and direct this sequel! I'm still attached to the project as an executive producer.

#15 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:14 PM

Wow, you're really dragging this out. Badum-cha!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#16 homemadeeye

homemadeeye

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:31 AM

Wow, you're really dragging this out. Badum-cha!

My proudest moment!

I can confirm that the villain in this movie is the sexiest character I've created since the serial killer from Tuesday the 31st.

#17 homemadeeye

homemadeeye

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:07 PM

Here is the villain from Crime's Worst Nightmare 2D. He is one of my greatest works of art.

Posted Image

#18 homemadeeye

homemadeeye

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:05 AM

I've finished filming the first 6 minutes, but now I'm stuck because I am in need of cocaine, like in the movie, not in real life, because I have plenty in real life. If anyone knows where I can download a cocaine prop for The Movies please let me know. I will give you nothing in return, but I will appreciate it.

#19 Makrim

Makrim

Winning!

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 10:51 AM

I've finished filming the first 6 minutes, but now I'm stuck because I am in need of cocaine, like in the movie, not in real life, because I have plenty in real life. If anyone knows where I can download a cocaine prop for The Movies please let me know. I will give you nothing in return, but I will appreciate it.

I think Sixies got a cocaine lines prop.
This thread get's a steady 7/10

#20 FallenThomas

FallenThomas

Señor Member

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • LocationSouthern California, US

Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:59 PM

Yeah, message the homie 6hm because Tier Six doesn't have downloads anymore.

gMO3CNQ.pngdgdqJf2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users