• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#21 homemadeeye

homemadeeye

Net Worth: 50,000 VCs

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:29 AM

Believe it or not, I'm actually still planning on finishing this movie. It's just that with taking the maximum amount of credits in school while working full time, working on the movie currently is just completely unrealistic. Also, 6HM appears to be MIA at the moment so I can't get past the cocaine scene right now. I actually have the first 5 minutes or so completely finished, and I'm considering just removing the opening scene from the final movie and releasing it as a teaser, similar to what I did with the Suicide Jumper video with the first one. Oh wait, nevermind the world's ending in less than a month, who gives a shit?

#22 homemadeeye

homemadeeye

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:58 PM

To the 3-4 people who still use this website, I am going to be releasing the opening scene of the movie as a teaser sometime during 2012. Ok, I can't make that promise, it might be released in early january 2013, but most likely it will be released within a week. I am doing this because a. I haven't released anything of value since 2010 and b. the actual movie is going to be really really long, so cutting the first few minutes won't hurt it.

The teaser will be called "The Bank Heist."

#23 Benjamin Tuttle

Benjamin Tuttle

Fruit Basket!

• Moderators
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:22 AM

I have the cocaine mods somewhere, yep in the giant mod bundle of stuff, if you need them, looking forward to the heist.

Moderator, Blender User, iClone filmmaker, and overall OCD guy at set dressing.

#24 homemadeeye

homemadeeye

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

Thanks a lot for the cocaine Ben...prop. Well I have not released the Bank Heist movie yet so I guess that would make me a liar. I have been very sick for a while so I haven't been able to finish it even though it's about 90% done. Thankfully me ears don't leak fluid anymore! Now maybe I can finish it.

#25 homemadeeye

homemadeeye

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:30 PM

On second thought my damn microphone is broken, and I still have to record about 2 voice overs, so this will be delayed even further because I'm too lazy to buy a new one now.

#26 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,263 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:38 PM

Ive been doing all my voice-overs with a cell phone for the last year or so. Just need a relatively quiet room and an online m4a to mp3 file converter (at least for iphone voice recorder). Might be worth a shot if you got one.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#27 homemadeeye

homemadeeye

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:29 AM

Well I haven't had time to work on this or even contribute at all around this place lately, but I have more time on my hands now, so I've started working on the movie again. Hopefully it'll be done by the end of the summer, and hopefully I can get at least 3 reviews. I think I'll go watch some movies now so I'm not a complete hypocrite for joking about the review drought around here.

#28 homemadeeye

homemadeeye

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:14 PM

I have been working on this movie slowly but surely, mostly just slowly. I have realized that I have an unusually large amount of British characters in this movie, and my fake British accent can only go so far. If anyone with a real British accent wants to volunteer to do some voice overs that would be awesome.

Also, it appears as though this movie is going to be ridiculously long, and I don't plan on splitting it up into different parts like I did last time.
  • kwistufa likes this

#29 Bezzer

Bezzer

senior warrior

• Members
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:25 PM

I have been working on this movie slowly but surely, mostly just slowly. I have realized that I have an unusually large amount of British characters in this movie, and my fake British accent can only go so far. If anyone with a real British accent wants to volunteer to do some voice overs that would be awesome.

Also, it appears as though this movie is going to be ridiculously long, and I don't plan on splitting it up into different parts like I did last time.

I'm British! I can do a british accent! I can do a fake british accent too, but it's not very good.
Just dial 'B' :-)
  • kwistufa likes this

#30 homemadeeye

homemadeeye

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:56 PM

I'm currently putting some finishing touches on the script, so once I am done with that I will send you some lines (of dialogue).

#31 homemadeeye

homemadeeye

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

Hey wasn't I supposed to release a teaser for this like 2 years ago? It's been 99% done for the past year at least, and I haven't gotten around to finishing it, so I'll try to release the teaser some time this week.

#32 BiggsTrek

BiggsTrek

They dug too deep

• Members
  • 1,982 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

In the words of the great Prophet: Hurry Up!

:osama:

GodivaBanner02.jpg

#33 FallenThomas

FallenThomas

Señor Member

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • LocationSouthern California, US

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

99% done and we just get a teaser? I think you've released like three teasers for this already, just release the whole thang! :20:

gMO3CNQ.pngdgdqJf2.png

#34 BudBundysMullet

BudBundysMullet

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 305 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:37 PM

It's been 99% done for the past year at least, and I haven't gotten around to finishing it, so I'll try to release the teaser some time this week.

Those fat cats on Wall Street are always trying to hold down the 1%!!

Get a move on Bitch!
[URL="http://www.tmunderground.com/watch/47baaf81d8b8ea51eec9/TWCS:-The-Wrath-of-Claus"][/URL]

#35 Geoff-uk

Geoff-uk

• Members
  • 871 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

You may as well finish it now, I'd love to see it. I'm a big fan of the others.
Requiem City Lockdown Teaser Trailer: http://www.tmundergr...Teaser-Trailer-
Requiem City Lockdown Production Thread: http://www.tmoaradio...oduction-Thread

#36 homemadeeye

homemadeeye

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:38 PM

Those fat cats on Wall Street are always trying to hold down the 1%!!

Get a move on Bitch!

I'm just trying to keep the Occupy movement alive, mostly because I'm homeless and I liked the company and the smell of body odor.

99% done and we just get a teaser? I think you've released like three teasers for this already, just release the whole thang! :20:

No I'm 99% done with the teaser not the movie, plus I don't have a working microphone which makes doing voice overs harder.

#37 homemadeeye

homemadeeye

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:41 PM

For the record the teaser no longer exists, I made it into The Plague. It was the opening sperm bank heist scene.

I am still working on this movie though slowly but surely, well mostly just slowly.

#38 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,263 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:51 PM

For the record the teaser no longer exists, I made it into The Plague. It was the opening sperm bank heist scene.

I am still working on this movie though slowly but surely, well mostly just slowly.

And dont call me Shirley.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#39 homemadeeye

homemadeeye

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:33 PM

And dont call me Shirley.

I encourage any and all Airplane!/Flying High references. That movie changed my life the first time I saw it.

Anyways, I just finished editing the weirdest scene I have ever done in my life. It takes place in hell and I am trying to find a good song for hell's soundtrack. I was thinking of using some justin beaver song but I'm trying to give this movie an 80s vibe so the music in this movie will be entirely from the 80s (except for The Movies stock music, it wouldn't be a Homemadeeye movie without The Movies stock music). I was never alive to see the 80s so I'm sure some terrible 80s songs have flown under my radar, so I'd like some input on this: What are the absolute shittiest 80s songs that could be played in hell?

#40 Bezzer

Bezzer

senior warrior

• Members
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:41 PM

I encourage any and all Airplane!/Flying High references. That movie changed my life the first time I saw it.

Anyways, I just finished editing the weirdest scene I have ever done in my life. It takes place in hell and I am trying to find a good song for hell's soundtrack. I was thinking of using some justin beaver song but I'm trying to give this movie an 80s vibe so the music in this movie will be entirely from the 80s (except for The Movies stock music, it wouldn't be a Homemadeeye movie without The Movies stock music). I was never alive to see the 80s so I'm sure some terrible 80s songs have flown under my radar, so I'd like some input on this: What are the absolute shittiest 80s songs that could be played in hell?

Kylie Minogue - I should be so Lucky
Rick Astley - Never gonna give you up
Anything by Stock, Aitken and Waterman
Kajagoogoo - too shy

Give me time, there's plenty more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users