action blender fight voice actor wanted

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Artorious

Artorious

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:49 PM

Howdy folks. I decided to show a lil clip of my work so you can see first hand what's missing from it.

Posted Image

That's right! It's missing commentary! I'm looking for 3 voice actors to fill 3 very important roles to finish this feature attraction.

Stephen/Steven: appx 42 lines
Nationality: American. Stephen is the play by play guy. Also known as the fight proffessor for his vast knowledge of MMA, He is the legendendary voice of MMA
Sample Line: "Sakuraba breaks his guard. Left hand by Sakuraba. Silva’s working a triangle! Oh slick escape into side mount for Sakuraba"

Bas: appx 20 lines
Nationality: Holland (dutch accent) Bas is a former world champion turned color commentator. He's known for his larger than life personality and humor. Bas brings alot of energy to the broadcast and is a fan favorite of the Hardcore MMA audience. Bas loves destroying livers!
Sample line: "He will have to get the fight to the ground where he can use his many submissions. Maybe even get Anderson in a liver submission!"

Joe: appx 28 lines
Nationality: American Joe is a comedian turned color commentator. He's an rabid fight fan. Joe like Bas brings an extreme amount of energy to the broadcast team. He is the voice for the younger and casual MMA fans.
Sample line: "Anderson’s gotta use his sick striking game! He’s gotta be so sick he’s cancerous! He’s gotta be fast! He’s gotta be elusive. If he is, I really can’t see Sakuraba being able to last more than a couple minutes with him.

If you'd like to audition and help out please send your autition sample line to madril27@yahoo.com

Thank you very much for your time :)

Edited by Artorious, 10 October 2011 - 11:33 PM.

#2 Bezzer

Bezzer

senior warrior

• Members
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:57 PM

Very much intrigued by this:-)

Will try and get an audition done for tomorrow.

#3 Artorious

Artorious

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 10:37 PM

Very much intrigued by this:-)

Will try and get an audition done for tomorrow.

right on Bezzer. i look forward to hearing it :)

#4 Bezzer

Bezzer

senior warrior

• Members
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 06:03 PM

Audition sent:-)

#5 Artorious

Artorious

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 08:19 PM

thanks Bezzer :) I'd really love it if you could try the Bas line it's going to be the hardest for me to find, but your voice seems to fit it well. I sent you a reply mail about it bro.

Also adding something now i should have in my original post. The three characters are impersonations of real commentators. Stephen Qautros, Bas Rutten and Joe Rogan. So figured i should have a couple links to their commentary for reference.

Stephen (American accent) and Bas (Dutch) link (calling an actual Sakuraba fight):

Joe link:

#6 Bezzer

Bezzer

senior warrior

• Members
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 08:37 PM

Ah,ok...my apologies:-)

Just watched the video...I think I might struggle with Bas (will try though), but I may be able to do Stephen's voice with a little more practice.

Will give both another shot, hopefully tomorrow:-)

#7 Artorious

Artorious

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 08:39 PM

thanks Bezzer i really appreciate the work bro :)

#8 Artorious

Artorious

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:10 PM

The Role of Bas will be played by Bezzer! Thank you again Bezzer for your time and work. I'm so glad to have you onboard!

The roles of Stephen/Steven and Joe are still open.

#9 Artorious

Artorious

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:01 PM

Still looking for someone to play the role of Joe. I've decided to play Stephen myself.

If anyone's interested please let me know.

#10 Bezzer

Bezzer

senior warrior

• Members
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:31 PM

Hope you find a great joe bro:-) can't wait to see what you do with this challenging project.

#11 Artorious

Artorious

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:27 PM

Thanks Bezzer. Still lookin for someone to play Joe so if anyone's interested or knows anyone who might be.
I decided to make a speed painting video and throw it up here since it has to do with Sakuraba. I didn't add it to a now showing thread cuz i didn't know if it really fit there since it's not actually a movie.

Here's the final product
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: action, blender, fight, voice actor wanted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users