· · · · · · A u d i t i o n· · I n f o · · · · · ·
- Deadline: July 21st, 2012
- Preferred audio format: 16-bit .MP3 or .WAV
- Save the lines as: charactername_yourname_linenumber.mp3
- Send your auditions to email@example.com
· · · · · · P r o j e c t · · D e s c r i p t i o n · · · · · ·
· · · · · · R o l e s · · · · · ·
· · J E N N I E · ·
- A female role with about 18 lines.
- The wife of the main character, David. She is murdered by an intruder in front of David.
- Audition Lines:
- Segment 1 -
(In this scene, Jenny argues with David in their bed. Jenny speaks fast (especially for the last sentence of this segment). She is not angry, but convinced she is right. She is a geeky girl who enjoys arguing.)
DAVID (objecting): Did I say that?
JENNY: But that’s what you meant!
DAVID: Who decides what I meant? You?
JENNY (in rapid-fire): How about common sense? When A says B in the context of culture-slash-society C, B is, or is commonly interpretable as, D.
- Segment 2 -
(In this scene, an intruder has shot Jenny multiple times before running away. Jenny is dying.)
JENNY (faintly in a trembling voice): I’m sorry.
DAVID: Hold on, honey. They’re coming.
JENNY (fearful and gasping for air): I’m so sorry, to go like this.
DAVID: They’re coming to help. C’mon, Jenny.
JENNY: I love you, David.
DAVID: Don’t fall asleep! Stay with me!
Jenny GASPS for air.
JENNY: Remember... the good times... for me. Forget... tonight.
DAVID (desperate): Don’t give up!
JENNY: Don’t let me die... like this... in your memory.