• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SpidermanForever

SpidermanForever

The Superior- Spidey

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:52 PM

Can someone make me a Harley Quinn jester costume for the movies please i downloaded the one from 8eyed baby but a lot of files where missing from the download and by the way i installed the no cape like the instructions said But to no avail did it work.
The download was missing the ini files and the most necessary parts. But if you think you can help me with the one on 8 eyed baby let me know if not please someone try and make me the mod.
Thank You,
Sincerely, Spider-man Forever

Edited by SpidermanForever, 20 November 2012 - 10:03 PM.

#2 Wailwulf

Wailwulf

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:52 PM

Can someone make me a Harley Quinn jester costume for the movies please i downloaded the one from 8eyed baby but a lot of files where missing from the download and by the way i installed the no cape like the instructions said But to no avail did it work.
The download was missing the ini files and the most necessary parts. But if you think you can help me with the one on 8 eyed baby let me know if not please someone try and make me the mod.
Thank You,
Sincerely, Spider-man Forever

Frome the Harley Quinn costume you downloaded:

"Harley Quinn textures for my female_no_cape which you will need to download."

So, you still need to download:

Female_no_cape w/ wonder woman and poison ivy

http://8eyedbaby.com...d.php?dlid=2746
What I have learned about what it takes to do Modding is, one needs a thick head, a strong back, and a sledge hammer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mods

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users