Beowulf71 mods

• Please log in to reply
330 replies to this topic

#1 Beowulf71

Beowulf71

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:42 PM

Just to let you know that all my mods are available on 8eyedbaby, TheDeadHamster, TheMovies.fr and Homecoolmods

You can see some pics of my mods here in my gallery in my profile.

I also have a new Sawn-off Shotguns mod

This mod contains 2 sawn-off shotguns, with one of them being also usable in pistol scenes.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Sawn-off Shotguns Download

Final exportations made by SexyMaria
  • kwistufa likes this
“I am the ripper, the tearer, the slasher. I am the teeth in the darkness! The talons in the night! My name is strength! And lust! And power! I am BEOWULF!"

#2 Rocco

Rocco

BRONXBROTHERS

• Members
  • 726 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:56 PM

#3 Beowulf71

Beowulf71

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:10 PM

Noticed a little mistake on my gallows mod, here is an update.

West Gallows Download
“I am the ripper, the tearer, the slasher. I am the teeth in the darkness! The talons in the night! My name is strength! And lust! And power! I am BEOWULF!"

#4 Beowulf71

Beowulf71

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:54 PM

3 Gas Masks (latex head)

Posted ImagePosted Image
Gas Masks Download

#5 Johnny Ex

Johnny Ex

Cliffhanger

• Members
  • 1,731 posts
  • LocationSecret lair

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:25 AM

Those are pretty damned nice Beowulf.
Thanks for making em.
Posted Image

#6 Beowulf71

Beowulf71

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:07 AM

Glad you like them.

I have an update

My Two Face costume with updated weights. Major update on the face and some minor ones on the body. Should emote way better.

Two Face TDK UPDATE!

:batman:

#7 Beowulf71

Beowulf71

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:13 PM

I've finished my werewolf mod, the mesh works in the game, but I have some problems with the .cos and .ini files, the textures won't show in the game and the option for changing texture doesn't show either. If someone could export it for me, so it would work correctly.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Just send me a pm, if you're interested.

#8 Johnny Ex

Johnny Ex

Cliffhanger

• Members
  • 1,731 posts
  • LocationSecret lair

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:11 AM

Like.
Posted Image

#9 Beowulf71

Beowulf71

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 02:34 AM

Thanks, I think you would love it in the game... :3:

Posted Image

Help, anybody...

#10 MikeDBoing

MikeDBoing

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 03:05 AM

Send it over and I'll check it out. Looks awesome man . as always B)

#11 Beowulf71

Beowulf71

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:25 AM

MikeDBoing to the rescue once more, thanks man.:clap:

#12 Beowulf71

Beowulf71

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:07 PM

I updated my Joker Batman Arkham Assylum costume, the weights have been tweaked so the face, the hands and the body overall works better. Minor update on the texture.
Posted Image

Joker BAA Update

#13 Beowulf71

Beowulf71

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:31 PM

Thanks!

Finally, I finished my werewolf mod. I used a costume from the game, I made new paws, new teeth, new claws, a new textures and I tweaked the mesh to my liking.

The exportation was made by MikeDBoing.

Posted Image

Werewolf Costume Updated version Download

Edit: I made a little update on the texture mapping the link is now for the latest version.

Edited by Beowulf71, 09 September 2013 - 11:13 PM.

#14 sexymaria

sexymaria

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:48 AM

Thats pretty cool.

Banner_Newer.png

#15 Beowulf71

Beowulf71

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

Thank you.

Some news from The Dead Hamster, the unofficial Lionhead community.

Full Modding Support
The Dead Hamster will soon boast full modding support, including our very own mod library. Users will soon be able to browse and upload their own mods for Lionhead's full library of PC games. So whether you're looking to download some new props for The Movies or need to get your hands on that Jack of Blades mask for your Fable hero, you'll soon be able to download anything you need. Users can rate each other's mods, the mod library will be searchable, users can update their mods over time, and much more!

#16 Wailwulf

Wailwulf

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

Good news to hear, thanks for updating. Havent been to the hamster in a while
What I have learned about what it takes to do Modding is, one needs a thick head, a strong back, and a sledge hammer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#17 Beowulf71

Beowulf71

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

I'm searching the pants of this costume:
Posted Image

The pants (there are 2 types of pants) and the textures. I found the jacket right away, but the pants are nowhere to be found and I found only one texture of the whole costume, but none of all the color variations for the jacket, the trims or the pants.

Anybody can help me???

#18 Geoff-uk

Geoff-uk

• Members
  • 871 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:56 PM

These are some quality mods. You are the man Beowulf, you'd be great assistance with the movie I'm making once I begin filming it.
Requiem City Lockdown Teaser Trailer: http://www.tmundergr...Teaser-Trailer-
Requiem City Lockdown Production Thread: http://www.tmoaradio...oduction-Thread

#19 Beowulf71

Beowulf71

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:51 AM

Thanks!

But I really would like an answer about this:

I'm searching the pants of this costume:
Posted Image

The pants (there are 2 types of pants) and the textures. I found the jacket right away, but the pants are nowhere to be found and I found only one texture of the whole costume, but none of all the color variations for the jacket, the trims or the pants.

Anybody can help me???

#20 Geoff-uk

Geoff-uk

• Members
  • 871 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:28 AM

So what is it? You've added new textures for both the jacket and pants but the pant textures you added aren't showing up? Just vertifying.
Requiem City Lockdown Teaser Trailer: http://www.tmundergr...Teaser-Trailer-
Requiem City Lockdown Production Thread: http://www.tmoaradio...oduction-Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users