315 replies to this topic

#301 Beowulf71

Beowulf71

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 03:19 AM

Looking good!!

Was that rendered in Cycles?

Nope, just blender render.  For the moment, I don't understand a thing on how cycle works, the nodes and everything is way too complicated for me, for now at least.  I'll have to try to figure it out eventually, but not now.

“I am the ripper, the tearer, the slasher. I am the teeth in the darkness! The talons in the night! My name is strength! And lust! And power! I am BEOWULF!"

#302 Beowulf71

Beowulf71

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 02:46 PM

A little walkcycle test,

https://youtu.be/yA-Nw0t7Z6c

“I am the ripper, the tearer, the slasher. I am the teeth in the darkness! The talons in the night! My name is strength! And lust! And power! I am BEOWULF!"

#303 Beowulf71

Beowulf71

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:47 PM

Just to let you know that I decided to stop modding.  Maybe I'll finish the last couple of mods I was working on or maybe not.  Some exclusive mods may come out eventually, if the projects they were done for ever come out.

So that's it, I'm done.

Thanks for everyone that used my mods and liked them.  It was nice to see some of them in action.

I'll still come around.

See ya!

#304 Law

Law

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:18 PM

That's very unfortunate, I've just begun using mods in my movies. Where can I find all the mods you've made thus far?

#305 Beowulf71

Beowulf71

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 05:41 PM

That's very unfortunate, I've just begun using mods in my movies. Where can I find all the mods you've made thus far?

Many of my mods are in this thread, but the one place to find pretty much everything that is out is right here:  http://www.8eyedbaby...odder=Beowulf71

#306 Law

Law

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 13 January 2017 - 06:06 PM

These all look like they could be extremely useful, I'll certainly be using a lot of these. It's a shame you're quitting, these are all very good. Good that you'll be sticking around though!

#307 macwemyss

macwemyss

Angry Scotsman

• Members
  • 1,637 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:41 PM

Sorry to hear you'll be stopping Beo, I've always loved and appreciated your work! I hope to still see you around from time to time :)

Oh and random question.. would you ever be interested in doing voiceovers for our movies? I always remember hearing you on the radio and thinking you have a really cool voice for it!

"Mac is a super-talented frickin genius" - Chris62

#308 Beowulf71

Beowulf71

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:04 PM

Sorry to hear you'll be stopping Beo, I've always loved and appreciated your work! I hope to still see you around from time to time :)

Oh and random question.. would you ever be interested in doing voiceovers for our movies? I always remember hearing you on the radio and thinking you have a really cool voice for it!

Maybe, if you don't mind my really bad french canadien accent and there is not too much lines... :P

Who knows, maybe I'll need voices eventually...

• macwemyss and Law like this

#309 Carver

Carver

Pusher Man

• Moderators
  • 472 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 14 January 2017 - 01:06 AM

Even though I haven't worked on anything movie related in years, I always appreciated your work and all the modders in this community. Going to be sad seeing one last modder around.

#310 Beowulf71

Beowulf71

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 03:33 PM

While I was watching the trailer for the next Wolverine movie, it made me realise that I had an unfinished latex head for Wolverine.  My old mod had one, but I never was satisfied with it and started one, but never took the time to texture it.

So I finally made the textures and even made one more head.  I also noticed a little problem with a couple of texture of my costumes so I tweaked them so now the costumes can be used with any skin color.

Xmen Pack Update

update_01.jpgupdate_02.jpgupdate_03.jpg

Xmen Pack Update Download

• Law likes this

#311 Beowulf71

Beowulf71

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 06:01 PM

Pirate and Stuff

A woman pirate costume, the tramp costume, but undamaged and some props made for a movie that came out.  The props are a chest (closed and opened), and a man tied up to a palm tree.

pirate_01.jpgpirate_02.jpgchest01.pngchest_carry.png

Pirate and Stuff pack Download

• Law likes this

#312 macwemyss

macwemyss

Angry Scotsman

• Members
  • 1,637 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 14 February 2017 - 12:23 PM

Those look great Beo! I did actually consider making a pirate movie a while ago.. Maybe I'll revisit the idea :)

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk
"Mac is a super-talented frickin genius" - Chris62

#313 Beowulf71

Beowulf71

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 03:02 PM

Now that the movie "La couleur du sang" is out, here is a new mod by me.

Hell Demon

The costume and textures were made by me and the exportation by MikeDBoing.  You have the option with or without wings.

demon01.pngdemon02.png

HellDemon Download

#314 sexymaria

sexymaria

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 10:22 PM

That is amazing!!!

Banner_Newer.png

#315 Beowulf71

Beowulf71

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 06:17 PM

Thank you!

AA Actors

A group of 7 men and 5 women auto animated.  Only one animation is included in the mod, but you can change it for any animation you want easily.
image.pngimage.png
AA Actors Download

• lefty2000 likes this

#316 sexymaria

sexymaria

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 11:13 PM

AA Actors 

A group of 7 men and 5 women auto animated.  Only one animation is included in the mod, but you can change it for any animation you want easily.
image.pngimage.png
AA Actors Download

Downloaded. Thank you for these. Can't wait to try them out.

Banner_Newer.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users