Beowulf71 mods

• Please log in to reply
372 replies to this topic

#361 greysword

greysword

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 08:55 AM

Hello, since the 8eyed baby was THE best site for the movies mods and it's down... Where is the other best site to find out mods? We lost A LOT of incredible mods from 8eyed baby... 

#362 MikeDBoing

MikeDBoing

• Members
  • 416 posts
  • LocationEarth, Sol System

Posted 16 July 2020 - 03:32 PM

http://8eyedbaby.com/

Checked a few seconds ago and it loads fine

• greysword likes this

Baby we were Boing to run.... 2660.jpg

#363 greysword

greysword

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 09:13 AM

One question... I know it's not the right place but I am using Beowulf's makeups and I can't make them to load... Can anyone help me? Both makeups and latex heads... 

Where can I find which is the correct numbers for latex heads and makeups? Haven't installed anything yet. 

#364 MikeDBoing

MikeDBoing

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 02:39 PM

Latex heads have to be numbered in sequence and uninterrupted to be able to work. Fortunately it is just a question of renaming them by changing the version number (latex_m_vxx) to make them work. What I recommend is starting at a low number. To get an idea of what that number is:

-Go into your game and add a latex head to an actor, any actor.

-Look at the number of choices you have by hovering your mouse cursor over the Latex Head button until you see a pop-up message telling you how many choices you have (1 of x).

This is a good start but I have found out that some latex heads come with variations in textures so that number is a bit tricky because the mesh is still the same and the variation may or may not count. My latex head count is 31

From my game's meshes folder,I looked at the lowest version number: Mine starts at v05 and goes all the way up, uninterrupted,  to v16 so having many modds is a factor in getting the number of heads right. In my case I renamed the latest head v17, opened the game and in the costume dept. I selected the last version and sure enough, there it was as the last option.

So if you have no modded latex heads, start at v05 and check. If you do have modded latex heads, check to see that each is in sequence. If you see that there are gaps in the numbers, chances are the one after the gap do not get loaded, so rename them to fill that gap. Check in the game to make sure.

The textures are, for the most part, in the textures folder, but If they don't show up and have the prefix acc_ they will probably work if you move them in the textures/accessories folder. If they have the prefix head_, as many of Beowulf's latex heads do, they will be in the textures/people folder.

• Johnny Ex and greysword like this

#365 greysword

greysword

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 08:36 PM

Another problem I am facing is that I created a category_work.ini file into costume folder and even though the Mod works correctly, ALL the other costumes are lost! Whenever I delete this file everything seems to come back in normal but the mod is not working... 

#366 MikeDBoing

MikeDBoing

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 03:44 PM

This is because the game uses any file that it has in it's pax files as the basics when the game starts. If it finds a file with the same name (in this case the one you wrote) outside the pak file, it will use that file instead. If the original costumes are not listed in that file, they are not loaded.

Use Med to extract the file you want and add the name of the modd to it. it should load with all the original costumes.

#367 Beowulf71

Beowulf71

• Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 01:16 PM

TM Vendetta Costume

Modifications and textures made by me and exportation by MikeDBoing.

V01.jpgV04.jpgV05.jpgV06.jpg

TM Vendetta Costume Download

TM Vendetta Download 2

“I am the ripper, the tearer, the slasher. I am the teeth in the darkness! The talons in the night! My name is strength! And lust! And power! I am BEOWULF!"

#368 Beowulf71

Beowulf71

• Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 07 September 2020 - 01:17 PM

A little something, I'm working on...
Gorgo-cos.jpg

• Johnny Ex likes this
“I am the ripper, the tearer, the slasher. I am the teeth in the darkness! The talons in the night! My name is strength! And lust! And power! I am BEOWULF!"

#369 lefty2000

lefty2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • LocationGalveston Texas

Posted 07 September 2020 - 03:54 PM

Looks great!  Go for it!

#370 Beowulf71

Beowulf71

• Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 19 September 2020 - 07:04 PM

I would've like to do better, but it seems it's the best I can do...

300.jpg

Adding some details...

02.jpg

• BiggsTrek, lefty2000 and Nostromo0 like this

#371 Beowulf71

Beowulf71

• Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 03 October 2020 - 04:15 AM

Maybe one more character...

Messanger01.jpg

messenger02.jpg

Not sure what I'll do for the costume, I'll have to simplify it for sure...

Edit:

I think I got it...

messager03.jpg

• Johnny Ex likes this

#372 Beowulf71

Beowulf71

• Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 12 October 2020 - 03:22 AM

Thanks to MikeDBoing, one more costume is ready...

messenger01.jpg

messenger03.jpg

• Johnny Ex, Harb40, werecoolmodder and 1 other like this

#373 Beowulf71

Beowulf71

• Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 29 January 2021 - 09:19 PM

Anyone seen this?

https://www.humgen3d.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users