Photo
- - - - -

The Future of the appearance of the IClone Wogglebug

filming iclone new look poll video

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: Which version of the IClone Wogglebug do you like best? (3 member(s) have cast votes)

Which version of the IClone Wogglebug do you like best?

1. The old cute cartoonish version. (1 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. The new classically realistic version. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. You are simply not particular of either one. (2 votes [66.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Wogglebuglover

Wogglebuglover

Wogglebuglove ******

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:47 PM

Hey, folks. This is Cynthia Hanson. I have just gotten a different version of an IClone avatar of my favorite character to film and write about, Mr. H.M. Wogglebug T.E. as I requested from Bigboss, a marketplace vendor of IClone. I requested a new version of him because the one I've always used before is based on the illustrations of him done by Dick Martin during the 1960s, and I couldn't help but be interested in seeing a version of him modeled specifically after the ORIGINAL and "classical" design of the character in the illustrations by John R. Neil who was the very first artist to ever draw the character.

Personally, I LOVE the Wogglebug's new ICLone version, but I still ADORE his previous version. The difference is just his previous look is cartoonishly cute and charming, while his new one has quite a feel for how one could imagine how he would look in a realistic sense, as far as our modern-day 3D animation can manage at least.

I can't help being a bit conflicted about whether or not I want to redo my previous IClone films with the new version, replacing the old one. Or, perhaps just use the new version the future and most important projects, such feature films which I'll send to film festivals.

So, I got a bit of good advice from Richard Poshard, who is by far THE Official voice of the Wogglebug, no matter which version of him I ever use, because he will still essentially be the very same character I know and love. And, I now present to you a brief video comparison of the two versions of the same character with the same voice. And you may cast your vote after viewing the video:

http://www.tmundergr...9361cd4fe8d/The New Look of the Wogglebug

#2 rposhard

rposhard

I am the Wogglebug (choo choo ka-choo)

• Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 10:34 PM

I do, of course, have a preference -- but I will keep my opinion to myself until the end of the poll as I do not wish to influence the voting.

Ms. Hanson has big plans for Mr. Wogglebug, so this is a very important decision she is trying to make. Please don't treat it lightly. Thank you.
Posted ImageListen to CEREBUS THE AARDVARK Sundays on TMOA! Second Season scripts 100% complete! Check out the Casting Call Thread HERE!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: filming, iclone, new look, poll, video

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users