http://cctoolbox.org/indyradio

#136 Mark Pleasant of Small W Studios & tehpoptartkid (7x05) 7/11/13
Host: Kinte
Co-host: RammZee & Chris Teoxis
Guests: Mark Pleasant, tehpoptartkid
Engineer: themonk
Show: Mark Pleasant of Small W Studios & tehpoptartkid (7x05) 7/11/13
Synopsis:
We interview Mark Pleasant of Small W Studios & tehpoptartkid.
Small W Studios bio http://smallwonderstudio.com/
Small Wonder Studio was formed in 1973. Since then we have been producing, directing, and shooting original productions, music videos, TV commercials and documentaries. Working in film & video Small Wonder Studio is ready to tackle any production assignment. In recent years 3-D computer animation and graphics have been added to Small Wonder's capablities. In 1996 Small Wonder's Mark Pleasant received a regional EMMY award for his design and direction of a series of animated TV spots for Viacom Inc. Small Wonder rents 16mm film, DV video and audio gear as well.
Tehpoptartkid bio
My name is James Blair Atwell. I was born in 1991. I'm 21, turning 22 July 4th. I was born in Long Beach California, and my parents were born in Canada. So I'm part Canadian eh? I graduated Millikan High School in 2009, and took 3 semesters of community college thus far. Taking another semester at the end of August. My favorite food is spaghetti, I like to make movies, play video games, watch tv, play board games, hang out with friends, draw. I have a dog, two cats, and 3 fish. I want to be an actor/voice actor, author, cartoonist, and something that has to do with video games. I used to be a background actor and I was in shows like Hannah Montana and Bernie Mac show. I also like to go to comic con and I've been to Long Beach Comic Con about 2 times, San Diego Comic Con 1 time, and Wondercon in Anaheim 1 time. When I went to San Diego Comic Con, I talked to Dana Snyder, the voice of Master Shake from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. When I went to Long Beach Comic Con, I saw Seth Green and he talked to me.

My favorite video games are Oblivion, Skyrim, Vampire Bloodlines, Lionheart Legacy of the Crusader, Mafia 1, Mafia 2, Godfather 1 and 2, Gothic 1, 2, 3, and 4, Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Crystal, Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Blue, Pokemon Gold, so almost all the pokemon games, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Mass Effect 1, 2, and 3, Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga, The Sims, Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, Kotor 1, and 2 Goof Troop, and many more.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kinte, mark pleasant, small w studios, tehpoptartkid, the spotlight

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users